Over 35 Footballers wanted

Over 35 footballers wanted for the Wragg Lge on Saturday afternoons. players wanted for the Premier div and also the lower divisions if you are interested then why not give it a try and contact me on 01142 334461

Wednesday and United must have over 35 footballers possibly able to play at this level.

Are you looking for a keeper ? Whereabouts are you based and do you train in week ? Regards A.Jones

I am on the Committee of the Wragg Over 35s Lge we have teams all over just let me know if you are over 35 and were abouts you live a telephone number would be handy so that I could let teams know that you are available.

Hi mate, I am interested in possibly playing for someone. I am a 37 year old cb. Still play regular Sunday league. Live in CATCLIFFE but don't mind a short travel.

Cheers

Rob

let me have a telephone no and i will put you in contact with teams in your area, our tems play on Saturdays in the Wragg Lge

Hi my names mal I live in woodthorpe I'm 42 and would be interested in playing my numbers 07583747481 cheers

Hi mate

My number is 07872947216

Cheers

Rob

Wednesday and United must have over 35 footballers possibly able to play at this level.

hahhhahhah

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 21:58 ----------

i play for handsworth turf in league 1b.. this is not a bad standard of football, i was expecting worse, but was pleasantly surprised... 2nd season now, and loving it...

me and my chocolate knee

Hi mate

My number is 07872947216

Cheers

Rob

Sorry for no getting back to you we have two teams from Woodhouse if that is of interest to you Woodhouse West End and Woodhouse junction.