Who do you want in the 3rd round draw ?

We are not comparing anyone to Macclesfield at all pal, but you boys might need to! :hihi:

I think i am prepared to sacrifice my trip to wembley this season:) the league has to take priority.[ getting this in nice and early:hihi:]

I think i am prepared to sacrifice my trip to wembley this season:) the league has to take priority.[ getting this in nice and early:hihi:]

No need to get it in early Gaz, as it is true, League comes first.

Na if we can beat these we can beat anyone, don't give up on Wembley yet:)

Another ground to tick off for you Wednesdayites, you've only played Macclesfield once before and that was in the cup at Hillsborough back in 1975.

Edited by Stan Tamudo

Another ground to tick off for you Wednesdayites, you've only played Macclesfield once before and that was in the cup at Hillsborough back in 1975.

We think we are bad now,christ we were a poor team then:( We did beat em though.:)

I rekon wednesday could take Man United now

Man U are struggling at the moment

what you mean how we took forest yesterday? lets be serious shall we in the fact an off form injury ridden manchester united team would still most probably rip us to shreds at the minute.

er.......yeah right

still trying to work out who you are pal!!! :hihi:

I think Bazza80 is brilliant at misspelling even the most simple words - it's very tricky to do on purpose - like deliberately playing the wrong notes on a piano - for that - I doff my hat ;)

As a blade iam gutted my cousins getting married on cup final day.told her that I probably wont be able to make her wedding. haha. my family only get married on play off finals and cup finals. inconsiderate or what

As a blade iam gutted my cousins getting married on cup final day.told her that I probably wont be able to make her wedding. haha. my family only get married on play off finals and cup finals. inconsiderate or what

I reckon they're doing you a favour bud.

Villa away should be a good day out. We seem to draw this lot in the cup on a quite regular basis.