Best Christmas present ever - new sewing machine

Mr Parcher has bought me the sewing machine of my dreams! Its a Frister and Rossmann QE 681 c and its arrived. Believe it or not there are 13 different sorts of button holes, eyelets, loads of embroidery stitches and it will do letters and numbers. Its got an LCD screen which even tells you which foot to put on and which levers to press, beeps at you and came from the supplier with no less than 50 large spools of thread. This machine even threads itself, brilliant for those of us with varifocals! :love:

I need to get to grips with this embroidery lark though because I think the tension must need to be adjusted to make it look remotely like it is supposed to!

So this means that my two old electric machines are redundant (and now advertised to a good free home) and I can get on with trying out my collection of 1940's dressmaking patterns!

I do so love it when you see something you really, really want and hubby takes the hint!!

Have you made anything yet? Its been a bit quiet on the craft section of this forum hasn't it?

Hi, I have a Frister Rossmann 681c and need the user manual. Could you copy yours? I will pay for copying costs and postage.

Thanks Sue.