Remap best place in Sheffield?

whats the best place to get a remap in sheffield?,

i know there are a lot of cow boys about who do generic files, i want a custom file and want someone professional/good service, whos not going to take my money and fobb me of if any problems arise after...

i know there are a lot of cow boys about who do generic files, i want a custom file and want someone professional/good service, whos not going to take my money and fobb me of if any problems arise after...

what car is it for :confused:

Does anyone know hownmuch for a vectrs tdi 120 bhp?

Call the numbers on the link i have left in earlier post , as i dont want to keep spamming ?

Edited by RELIABLE

There are very few who write there own maps and most are generic as all the big software makers use ie giac,revo,apr will all do one map for one car and engine code which then can be altered to suite if people want less bhp for better mpg or less torque so it doesnt instantly spin/slip the clutch,a lot of the generic maps are the safe because the big tuners have spent millions developing them so they are that,people have issues when the car has issues before a map and do not have the equipment to see if the map is running safe after its been installed on many accounts like fuelling,EGTs,lambda readings etc.

Loads of people can bang on a remap these days but thats where a lot of there knowledge finishes also.

yep thats true phil76, i have had bad dealings with tuners before so thats why i am after someone good who wont ignore me if problems arise after...

If you don't want problems, and want the best service then pay R-tech in Birmingham for the best results. You will most likely get problems/questions everywhere. Whether they can rectify and fix those problems is who you choose to go with.

You could always get a Bluefin kit from Superchips. You send them details of the car, they send you the map and you do it yourself.

It also means you can remove it yourself too before sale or for whatever reason

If you don't want problems, and want the best service then pay R-tech in Birmingham for the best results. You will most likely get problems/questions everywhere. Whether they can rectify and fix those problems is who you choose to go with.

R-tech are good but you saying they are the best is just your opinion,there are loads of good tuners/mappers out there then there are loads of bad ones who have the computers and not the knowledge.

thanks, has anyone used ecu-flash from donny or quantam remaps?? both write there own from looking at there websites and look professional, dont want to use a cow boy who wont look at my car after i pay them, hate ppl who operate like that!!

I assume that any ECU modification is an insurance reportable modification and to not do so would mean you are driving with invalid insurance?