2014 World Cup

England draw Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica

Ouch

Italy, in the jungle at 2 am gmt. couldn't of got much worse. at least its a good Saturday night.

wooden spoons for the england squad i reckon

France must be peeing themselves. Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras.

England will hammer them all, have some faith

Australia has the hardest group with Spain,Holland and Chile. Could be a WC record goals against for the Aussies. Spain could well find themselves K.O from that group. England have it tough,Italy slight favourites with England and Uruguay around same level.

England draw Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica

Ouch

Looks like an Italian job is on the cards then :hihi:

England will be fine, beat Costa Rica and Chile without too much trouble as long as the lads are acclimatised, I would expect the coaching staff to get that right.

For my Dutch side, playing Spain will be a great boost in the group stage, the other two games are near guarantee wins.

France could have been in a poule with Fiji, San Marino and Mongolia and still lose all games, but I do find it typical of the ridiculous 'rankings system' that they could have ended up with this group.

In my opinion, the hardest group by far is Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA. Ghana is always tricky, they have some really talented players, Portugal is Portugal, never an easy game and the USA could well have something to prove and are playing in their own time-zones.

Just to add: there doesn't appear to be one really hard group out there, I think most people will be feeling quite positive on which teams are going to go through and which are going to go out, I think that is a shame, it makes the entire first phase of the Cup boring imho.

I am betting a Brazil v Spain final, Spain have been awesome in recent years.

I am betting a Brazil v Spain final, Spain have been awesome in recent years.

From what I can gather Brazil and Spain can't even meet each other in the final they could meet as early as straight after the group stages.

As for England get through the group and who knows, they certainly have a decent passage after the group stages...

From what I can gather Brazil and Spain can't even meet each other in the final they could meet as early as straight after the group stages.

As for England get through the group and who knows, they certainly have a decent passage after the group stages...

England have had decent passages through the last dozen tournaments but soon as we come up against world beaters we crumble :suspect::huh::hihi:

England have had decent passages through the last dozen tournaments but soon as we come up against world beaters we crumble :suspect::huh::hihi:

Lets not be all doom and gloom.

If every sporting outcome was set in stone there would be no bookmakers. In 1966 Englands opening game was a 0-0 draw against Uruguay.

If Suarez repeats his antics of 2010 against Ghana he will be sent off again. A massive advantage to England. With regard to Italy they have not progressed as have Germany. We held them to a penalty shoot out at Euro 2012.