Tree Surgeon recommendations

can put you onto one brilliant if u need a good one at reasonable price

Yes please spirit angel :)

---------- Post added 04-12-2013 at 22:47 ----------

Give Paul a ring,details below

Thanks mate already got his number :)

Need the lot out if possible please

The lot of what?

Grenoside Tree Services dealt with an overgrown self-set tree on my back garden, which had set too close to my house.

They did a decent job and weren't too expensive.

I could recommend you an excellent tree surgeon, but that's what he is, a surgeon. He doesn't take out privet hedges with a chain attached to a transit van, and i've no idea what you're wanting doing.

I could recommend you an excellent tree surgeon, but that's what he is, a surgeon. He doesn't take out privet hedges with a chain attached to a transit van, and i've no idea what you're wanting doing.
I need a tree expert to prune a big old Bramley apple tree,but must be someone who knows how to prune it correctly.Please PM me if you are that expert.

Wayne Salter from Barnsley - he would travel to Sheffield, I used him years ago, very nice man and think his son works with him too. Cannot find his number though! but just google him.

I reckon you'll struggle to get one after these high winds- they'll all busy right up to christmas now!!

Grenoside Tree Services dealt with an overgrown self-set tree on my back garden, which had set too close to my house.

They did a decent job and weren't too expensive.

Surely this should have been moved to the vacancies section

You could do a lot worse than Jon Gibson. But he's not like the "rip it out with a van and pour petrol down the hole, that'll be £50" merchants so it depends whether "cheap" means "cheap" or "good value"

http://www.gibsontreeservices.co.uk/

I've experienced tree pruners in the past,tidy job! but no real knowledge of the tree in question and what it needs.......possibly a little bit like chefs at McDonalds.

I've experienced tree pruners in the past,tidy job! but no real knowledge of the tree in question and what it needs.......possibly a little bit like chefs at McDonalds.

Just need it removing, including the roots. Its an apple blossom I think.