Woodseats Subway

Do they sell bacon buttys.

Indeed they do.

For mornings when you're not with it, we've cooked up a great range of tasty 6-inch Breakfast Subs or flatbreads that will set you up for the day. For a start, we use free range eggs and delicious pork sausages. You can also have it toasted with melted cheese. Even better, we give you free sauce. Pass the ketchup!

Choose from a range of delicious 6-inch Breakfast Subs or flatbreads and a drink from just £2* including the NEW Beechwood† Smoked Back Bacon! With most stores now open from 7am Monday - Friday, it's the perfect way to start your day.

I hope it's another halal one! :hihi::hihi:

can;t see a halal one doing great in Woodseats... I think you need a large muslim population in the area for that one to work..??

im guessing that they didnt tell you that you can have whatever salad and sauce you want on it as well as just cheese.

Adding a bit of salad doesn't stop it being a lame cheese sandwich, particularly one with very little cheese in it. Plus calling it veggie delight is kind of misleading, you don't expect a pathetic bit of plastic cheese as the entire content with that description.

Indeed they do.

For mornings when you're not with it, we've cooked up a great range of tasty 6-inch Breakfast Subs or flatbreads that will set you up for the day. For a start, we use free range eggs and delicious pork sausages. You can also have it toasted with melted cheese. Even better, we give you free sauce. Pass the ketchup!

Choose from a range of delicious 6-inch Breakfast Subs or flatbreads and a drink from just £2* including the NEW Beechwood† Smoked Back Bacon! With most stores now open from 7am Monday - Friday, it's the perfect way to start your day.

Ketchup??? :mad:

Where's the brown sauce.

Indeed they do.

That made me hungry all of a sudden :-)

Don't go to Wood seats subway - I went down at lunch and they had a kid behind the counter (Around 5-7yrs) who was in the cooking and food section playing with food and cups. On top of that none of the staff had no hair protection and had their hair down which makes it possible for hairs to go into the sandwiches. Will be going back down after college to complain. This isn't acceptable and is really dirty.

What if that kid is off school because of an illness?? He's behind counter with food.. This is whats going through my head now...

Do they sell bacon buttys.

they have big posters of Bacon Butties in the window.!

Now I have never been into a subway, it looks far too "American" and "Macdonalds" for me, however, this was a tired broken down old retail unit, and they have spent some money, opening out into the back to make a large attractive asset to the Woodseats group of shops.

If it doesn't survive for long as a Subway franchise, I would expect it would not be empty for long. It is in one of the best positions too.

To be fair I find subway one of the more healthy "fast food" outlets.

A chicken/turkey 6 inch is only about 300 cals, if you skip the cheese and have plenty of salad seems a fairly healthy option.

Just don't but the cookies/crisps or sugar filled drinks to go with it ;)

I guess the benefit is its easier to eat more healthy snacks there than say mac Donald's because you pick exactly what you do and don't want.

I hope the locals stick to their favourites & continue to support the small independent eateries.:thumbsup:

What if their sandwich/sub of choice is Subway ? ;)

Don't go to Wood seats subway - I went down at lunch and they had a kid behind the counter (Around 5-7yrs) who was in the cooking and food section playing with food and cups. On top of that none of the staff had no hair protection and had their hair down which makes it possible for hairs to go into the sandwiches. Will be going back down after college to complain. This isn't acceptable and is really dirty.

What if that kid is off school because of an illness?? He's behind counter with food.. This is whats going through my head now...

Which in effect means that their hygiene at least as relates to the hair was adequate does it not?

Which in effect means that their hygiene at least as relates to the hair was adequate does it not?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: