Warning to cat owners in s5

I just wanted to warn cat owners in s5 (just off southey green road). I came out of my house today to find my cat in my front garden and i could tell something was wrong straight away as she couldn't walk, so i took her to the vets. Initially i just assumed she had been hit by a car, but after being examined by the vet, it appears that she has been deliberately hurt by some evil person. Her injuries were too bad, so i had to make the awful decision to have her put to sleep. So what started as a normal day this morning has ended with a perfectly healthy and happy cat having to be put to sleep due to some evil person.

So sorry for your loss. There really are some sad people around.

That's awful. I'd be distraught but also murderous if I was you. What kind of vile filth are these people. I wouldn't call them animals because that would be a grave injustice to most animals.

I'm sorry. x

Thanks for your concern. I am absolutely devastated and can't stop thinking about her being in pain. I'm just glad that my kids don't fully understand what happened.

So sorry for you. For some reason role can be totally cruel and evil to cats. Bless her poor baby. Hope the evil scum get what they deserve x

The RSPCA are aware of what happened, but because there were no witnesses, there's probably nothing they can do.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I live just off Southey Green Road and have 3 cats so I find this very worrying :(

I found her in my front garden and she couldn't walk, so i don't know if she was hurt in our garden or if she was brought back here, its strange because she never ventured far and spent more time inside when its cold. I'm starting to wonder if she was deliberately targeted as it all seems so strange how it happened.

Aah so sorry for you and your poor puss, just don't understand what goes through some people's minds pure evil xx

I just wanted to warn cat owners in s5 (just off southey green road). I came out of my house today to find my cat in my front garden and i could tell something was wrong straight away as she couldn't walk, so i took her to the vets. Initially i just assumed she had been hit by a car, but after being examined by the vet, it appears that she has been deliberately hurt by some evil person. Her injuries were too bad, so i had to make the awful decision to have her put to sleep. So what started as a normal day this morning has ended with a perfectly healthy and happy cat having to be put to sleep due to some evil person.

So sorry you had to lose your cat this way I really feel for you...

Years ago one of my cats was dragging one of his front legs,took him to the vets where they said he hadn't been run over,they thought he had been severely kicked.His injuries to his leg and shoulder were so bad he had to have it amputated,i was gutted but thought i'd rather have him with 3 legs than not have him at all.

However the following day he died in my arms,i was distraught...

This is just another example of why I just tolerate people...

My thoughts are with you...

There are some wicked people in the world, take comfort that you found her and could get her to the vet and were with her at the end x

So sorry to hear about what happened to your cat, there are some really evil people out there and some that truly hate cats, its a rotten world that we live in it really is :(