ITV news is making BBC worried

Ah, OK. I assume you have some stats to share with us?

Get your own stats lol

So has dosxuk solved your problem and the sky is on longer falling in?

No, dosxuk is a shill for bigBBC.

jb

I never said I had a problem, just mentioned something and see forumers crying for facts numbers and evidence for something they don't even care about anyway.

At the moment I have a cold and stay with the PC otherwise I would not waste my time talking about silly things that people are not bothered with anyway.

At least dosxuk has answered your desperate urgent need for numbers and statistics. In meanwhile we are glad we don't have to see look leeds all the time and that does not mean anything against the BBC, they have been asked to try harder now to catch up with south yorkshire media issues as well.

We have been watching it for a few weeks now and that is all the proof I can give you. I will not disclose anymore information that could disclose my personal identity regarding this issue.

Specially not when few people on the forum are moaning for proof, evidence while all they need to do is see it for themselves, if they want to because there is no need and no rule that they have to do so. All these choices are free and I did not tell anybody to make changes nor did I say that I am against BBC.

Simply mentioned BBC is getting little concerned now ITV is reporting a lot in Sheffield area and BBC does not even report half as much on it.

Told you so !

It is Christa Ackroyd.

Look North does seem to be outside Sheffield courthouse more often than Calendar.:)