Jessops/Weston park/hallamshire.. Which would be best to work at?

Iv been lucky enough to land a ward assistants job.theres jobs available at the royal hallamshire,Weston park & Jessops maternity wing.

I'm in a dilemma as to which hospital I would prefer.any input would be gratefully received.either working in any of these hospitals or just experience of being on one of these wards as an in patient or maybe even as a visitor.

Thankyou in advance :)

I work in all 3 the nicest atmosphere is the jessops wing :)

I also work at jessops domestic assistant really good place to work well done getting a job :-)

I sometimes do shifts in Weston Park as a support worker and always enjoyed working there but I did one a couple of months ago and one of the nurses on the ward thought I was her personal dogsbody. Thankfully the other nurses on the ward were lovely but it put me off going back.

I enjoyed the shifts I've did at Jessops but can't comment on Hallamshire.

Good luck :)

Thankyou for all your advise & private messages! I'm kind of swaying towards Weston park...still not sure if it's the right decision tho?! So difficult! Jessops really does sound lovely but a lot of people are sending pm's saying go Weston park! :-/ I have to decide for tomorrow too! :-/

I didn't mean to put you off in any way, that was just my experience of one night shift, the other shifts I've done there have been fine. It really is a lovely hospital and given the choice of the 3 I would choose there.

I worked at Weston park in 2006 as a ward orderly at tea time,and got no job satisfaction whatsoever. Everything was rushed and it was just a mad dash to get finished. The rest of the girls doing the same job on other wards weren't very nice and never offered any help .

Funnily enough I had worked there previously for 5 years in the daytime and absolutely loved it.

I left after about 6 weeks,couldn't stand it anymore!