Jones Sacked, who's coming in?

Youuuuuuuuuuu guysssssssss ! :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well so did chris turner:( Nah its just too risky.BTW the peeing bits a bit worrying mate:hihi:

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 20:53 ----------

Not funny ramps:(

I know, it's getting that bad :(

Heard from twitter that PDC staying in Sheffield tonight!! :D Mega gave me the info. he pro ITK :cool:

I know, it's getting that bad :(

Heard from twitter that PDC staying in Sheffield tonight!! :D Mega gave me the info. he pro ITK :cool:

It's true mate ! Saw him goose stepping down Shoreham St bout half one. :D

He in the coppers thorn? :help:

Having met and drank with both PX and Poundsworth i'm just :hihi::hihi: at the pair of you...Both fans of the Blades and both done more than their bit over the many, many years following the Mighty Blades.

:love: just a healthy debate :hihi: Its Warnocks fault again !! he is marmite.

Well according to the papers [so it must be true]its between,warnock,PDC,stuart pearce,and stumpy as you like to refer to him.Carbone has no chance,i would be happy with any of the others.But its PDC for me.

I agree with that. Pdc for me out of those, I'd even accept Warnock but not sure I'd ever trust him:) who's stumpy?

Oh deffinately not Hirst, remember him as the great he was, don't want that tarnishing

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 21:52 ----------

Iain Dowie seen in the Bankers holding a pint. That's me done with Wednesday. Selling my ST to a Blade for a packet of crisps.

Oh don't say things like that, don't want him

Along the vast brick wall wondering whats behind it, like royston vasey....''we'll have no trouble here'':hihi::hihi:

Warnock will be turning the position down, shame I'd have had him in till end of season. What's worse is 3 days before Jones was sacked I got 100/1 on Warnock, that bet was placed as I knew P.Aldridge had spoken to NW.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I agree with that. Pdc for me out of those, I'd even accept Warnock but not sure I'd ever trust him:) who's stumpy?

Oh deffinately not Hirst, remember him as the great he was, don't want that tarnishing

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 21:52 ----------

Oh don't say things like that, don't want him

Carbone is stumpy

]Warnock will be turning the position down' date=' [/b']shame I'd have had him in till end of season. What's worse is 3 days before Jones was sacked I got 100/1 on Warnock, that bet was placed as I knew P.Aldridge had spoken to NW.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

What makes you say that,thought he had already said he would take it if was offered.

What makes you say that,thought he had already said he would take it if was offered.

It has to be Lord Warnock, I know it, you know it, all the S6 fans know it, he is the only name amongst that lot that will deffo get you out of the brown stuff. My fingers are crossed that it is Phil Brown, that would make my Christmas. :hihi:

I would not insult you by asking did you clap him off the pitch after the Wigan match!!

i certainly didn't sing "there's only one jagielka" :P