Actor Paul Walker dead

Such a shame, don't know if he had kids but 40 is no age to go. Enjoy the fast and furious films, probably won't be the same without him in it if they make any more.

I am a massive fan of the Fast and Furious series and was shocked hearing this on the radio in the car this morning.It appears he was a nice bloke as well after reading what people have said who had met him.Very sad.RIP.Hope they carry on with the series in tribute to him.

don't know if he had kids but 40 is no age to go. .

what has that got to do with it?

It is a shameful thing to say, you are implying that people who haven't had children are of less value.

I think you should offer an apology.

It is a shameful thing to say, you are implying that people who haven't had children are of less value.

Are you off your rocker? Where the hell did he imply that people with children are of more value than those without? Get a grip! He asks a very simple question, did Paul Walker have children? The answer to that is, yes, he has a 15 year old child.

Nervy was probably thinking, "poor child,having to grow up without a father" If that warrants an apology, then you must be bat crap crazy!

I guess he was going too fast and too furious.

You do a series of films about fast cars and it comes and bites you in the ass.

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 15:12 ----------

I was thinking it was Paul Walker on BBC Radio Sheffield.

Was going to say, would we have a praise or grumble at his funeral.

The idea that you might even harbour thoughts like that at the death of a local radio journo says much more about you than it does about him.

Why should I? I never implied what you said. Its a no age to go at with or without kids. If you want to put words in my mouth then be my guest but I said nothing to apologize for.

Sad times for both sets of family's:(

---------- Post added 03-12-2013 at 17:20 ----------

Are you off your rocker? Where the hell did he imply that people with children are of more value than those without? Get a grip! He asks a very simple question, did Paul Walker have children? The answer to that is, yes, he has a 15 year old child.

Nervy was probably thinking, "poor child,having to grow up without a father" If that warrants an apology, then you must be bat crap crazy!

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant:)

In a Carrera GT which his financial adviser was driving apparently.

Also its been said the speed limit of the road they were on was 15mph. It must have been very reckless driving to smash sideways into a tree to destroy the car like that.

Very sad for those involved but at least they did not hit another car or pedestrians.

Actual car before pic...

http://instagram.com/p/hW1P0muCrV/#

Car after....

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/109902/

Always liked him as an actor and they have already filmed FATF 7. It`s in post production I think.

Theres always more to a story,

RIP Paul Walker.

Its so sad that he died, very upsetting. RIP