Stephen Yaxley Lennon guilty of mortgage fraud

Technically an opinion can't be wrong, can it ? :huh:

In my opinion, they can be:)

That would mean you support Islamic extremists.

No it wouldn't.

It would mean that I oppose racists.

You need to do a course in logic.

No it wouldn't.

It would mean that I oppose racists.

You need to do a course in logic.

So in what way is his opinion on Islamic extremist wrong then?

So in what way is his opinion on Islamic extremist wrong then?

have we not had this conversation a billion times before? its not the extremist part thats the issue, its the usual islamophobia disguised as being against islamic extremists that is the problem

have we not had this conversation a billion times before? its not the extremist part thats the issue, its the usual islamophobia disguised as being against islamic extremists that is the problem

I thought Robinson was working with other Muslims to tackle Islamic extremists? So I don't think that statement rings true TBH.

he sounds like a good law abiding english man we should all strive to be like

:roll:

That dunt make him wrong about muslims though dose it?

I thought Robinson was working with other Muslims to tackle Islamic extremists? So I don't think that statement rings true TBH.

it did, and now we shall see if hes actually changed, although it seems to have gone quiet on that front at the minute

Yup he was spot on in some of his speeches.

and total bobbar in others, such as that stacey wotsit video i kept posting where he met some real muslims and even tho they tried explaining things, he didnt want to know and kept repeating the same things, we hear on here day in day out..........may aswell hve been sticking his fingers in his ears and going mer mer mer mer

Then, almost at once, one heard even more significant news: Peter Mandelson, who has twice been in the Cabinet and has twice had to resign in varying degrees of disgrace, is to return as Business Secretary. This is beyond an April Fool moment. When Caligula wished to show his contempt for the Roman political establishment, he tried to make his horse consul. Mr Brown's administration has now, it is clear, entered its Caligula's horse phase.

The Mandelson appointment is so contemptible that it deserves to be one of the most conspicuous reasons for the electorate to punish Labour when the time comes. First, it is well known that Messrs Brown and Mandelson hate each other. How effective government can be conducted when two of the most prominent figures in it have the degree of mutual loathing we know exists between these oddballs is, to say the least, an interesting question.

He's now a Lord.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/simonheffer/3562561/Third-time-lucky-for-Peter-Mandelson.html

Then, almost at once, one heard even more significant news: Peter Mandelson, who has twice been in the Cabinet and has twice had to resign in varying degrees of disgrace, is to return as Business Secretary. This is beyond an April Fool moment. When Caligula wished to show his contempt for the Roman political establishment, he tried to make his horse consul. Mr Brown's administration has now, it is clear, entered its Caligula's horse phase.

The Mandelson appointment is so contemptible that it deserves to be one of the most conspicuous reasons for the electorate to punish Labour when the time comes. First, it is well known that Messrs Brown and Mandelson hate each other. How effective government can be conducted when two of the most prominent figures in it have the degree of mutual loathing we know exists between these oddballs is, to say the least, an interesting question.

He's now a Lord.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/simonheffer/3562561/Third-time-lucky-for-Peter-Mandelson.html

couldnt you have tried changing the subject a little more subtly lol

couldnt you have tried changing the subject a little more subtly lol

Its not really a change of subject. Mandelson was caught doing mortgage fraud and he's now a Lord! :D

Its not really a change of subject. Mandelson was caught doing mortgage fraud and he's now a Lord! :D

He wasn't caught doing mortgage fraud. He had a mortgage from the Britannia and an undisclosed loan from Geoffrey Robinson MP. It was dodgy and led to his first resignation but it wasn't fraud, which is a criminal act. If you think it was fraud then report it to the police and ask them to investigate. It's never too late.