Lee Rigby's killers trial

Tell me who's defending these murderers?

lol.. you kidding ?? just read the thread bro... always the same people.. anyway its xmas and I dont do argueing much on here.. its there to see if ya want.. have a great xmas..

lol.. you kidding ?? just read the thread bro... always the same people.. anyway its xmas and I dont do argueing much on here.. its there to see if ya want.. have a great xmas..

I've done so lotar and nobody is defending the lunatics that murdered Lee Rigby.

Go on then, name the posters who defended the murder.

Can you two not read ?? just go through the thread, certain people explaining why these two did what they did... i wont be replying anymore to this particular thread as I am happy that I know decent people in this country would never defend these two murderers.. as for naming anyone, I think members of this forum have no doubt who the few are who seem to defend anything done by radicals.. have a great xmas and a good new year...

Go on then, name the posters who defended the murder.

^ this

---------- Post added 22-12-2013 at 16:38 ----------

Can you two not read ?? just go through the thread, certain people explaining why these two did what they did... i wont be replying anymore to this particular thread as I am happy that I know decent people in this country would never defend these two murderers.. as for naming anyone, I think members of this forum have no doubt who the few are who seem to defend anything done by radicals.. have a great xmas and a good new year...

Ah, right, I think I get you now - you think someone saying "they did it because they think they're defending their people" is condoning their actions?

Edited by dosxuk

I must remember to get the step ladder out in future when reading your posts. The Bull poo builds high.

Understanding why they did it is completely different to defending them, I understand why they killed Lee but I don't defend their actions, and also think it would be best to execute them.

Like I said, theres a few weirdos who defend the actions of these two.. but its great to know that the real people all agree on their outcome.. we dont live in a third world country... this is England..

But you're talking like a despot from a third world country :huh:

---------- Post added 22-12-2013 at 17:26 ----------

Understanding why they did it is completely different to defending them, I understand why they killed Lee but I don't defend their actions, and also think it would be best to execute them.

I also understand their reasons for killing Lee Rigby, and don't defend their actions, but executing them would be very wrong even if we had the death penalty because creating martyrs out of them would only be playing into their hands and the propaganda machine of the extremists.

Edited by boyfriday

I also I understand their reasons for killing Lee Rigby, and don't defend their actions, but executing them would be very wrong even if we had the death penalty because creating martyrs out of them would only be playing into their hands and the propaganda machine of the extremists.

The voice of reason speaks as per.

Look every one knows how bad this is ,just hang the pair of them ,there's no need for a trial costing tax payers thousands ,no need for the media to get involved , they are going to get locked up for life costing tax payers again millions ,just wish this country's law was changed far far too soft fact!!

No need for a trial? Everyone has the right to a trial and rightly so.

Sentencing today.

Two whole life sentences coming up :thumbsup:

Sentencing today.

Two whole life sentences coming up :thumbsup:

but in reality you and halibut were actually hoping for them to get about 70 hours of community service:rolleyes: