Lee Rigby's killers trial

Except Muslims don't have a common set of beliefs and consistently butcher each over differences without an infidel in sight.

Should that influence our own high standards of behaviour?

Do you think revenge is a spiritually wholesome persuit?

Too deep for me,,,, revenge to me is mandatory...:cool:

Should that influence our own high standards of behaviour?

Absolutely right, why should we lower ourselves to a lower morality.

Too deep for me,,,, revenge to me is mandatory...:cool:

You'd be entirely at home then lotar with some of those hardcore sharia cretins.

You'd be entirely at home then lotar with some of those hardcore sharia cretins.

lol.. very much doubt that mate...;)

lol.. very much doubt that mate...;)

If the burka fits... ;)

:D
If the burka fits... ;)
lol.... you.d never know it was me tho...:love:

Don't worry that still leaves 85% who aren't, so if Muslims are manipulating the state purse to 'cause outrage', there are other groups who are heading the league table.

Don't you think that 15% is high then considering that only about 6% of the UK population is muslim, so about 9% too high if every person is equally likely to be a prison inmate regardless of their religion.

I think 6% is a reasonable estimate considering that in the last census in 2011 the percentage was 4.8%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

Don't you think that 15% is high then considering that only about 6% of the UK population is muslim, so about 9% too high if every person is equally likely to be a prison inmate regardless of their religion.

I think 6% is a reasonable estimate considering that in the last census in 2011 the percentage was 4.8%.

New arrivals in to the country generally start at the bottom. Therefore, they are more likely to be surrounded by the socio-economic factors that contribute towards crime.

Black people are more disproportionately represented in prisons the the UK than any other group (except males in general). However, I doubt you care about that as it isn't fashionable (or acceptable) to hate blacks any more.

As other posters have said there are reasons for criminal behaviour which are more pertinent to socio-economic factors than culture.

If you looked beneath the headline figures, working class black and white males would also be over presented in the prison demographic.

New arrivals in to the country generally start at the bottom. Therefore, they are more likely to be surrounded by the socio-economic factors that contribute towards crime.

Black people are more disproportionately represented in prisons the the UK than any other group (except males in general). However, I doubt you care about that as it isn't fashionable (or acceptable) to hate blacks any more.

I don't hate or dislike anyone, (you may do - I don't know) I just think that 15% is higher than it should be. Why did you use blacks to illustrate your point surely religion is not colour specific.

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 19:38 ----------

As other posters have said there are reasons for criminal behaviour which are more pertinent to socio-economic factors than culture.

If you looked beneath the headline figures, working class black and white males would also be over presented in the prison demographic.

Obviously, however I was led to believe that a significant amount of the muslim population were well educated with many professionals amongst them ( ie, doctors, solicitors, etc ). When I was at university (early eighties) in Leicester there were many muslims who did very well on my course (mathematics degree) and a few of them are still good friends. The 15% is the percentage of all muslims the working class percentage may be higher.

Edited by Joe-b-1

Do you think revenge is a spiritually wholesome persuit?

An eye for an eye old boy.