Lee Rigby's killers trial

Game, set & match.

RIP Drummer Rigby.

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Doesn't that kind of outcome sound ever so slightly like what these men did to Lee Rigby?

yes, however Lee Rigby had done nothing wrong, these two freaks did... great news about the sentences though, should have given both of the ***** full life tho...

yes, however Lee Rigby had done nothing wrong, these two freaks did... great news about the sentences though, should have given both of the ***** full life tho...

I don't really want to get into an argument about the whys and wherefores lotar, but suffice to say, these thugs believed they had moral justification for what they did, anyone acting against them now they've been sentenced is no better, even if they believe they have the moral imperative.

Ps I agree with you about the sentencing, but I hope whole life and 45 years provides some satisfaction for his friends and relatives.

yeh, think thats a great sentence, hopefully they will die in jail anyway... they deserve to..

yeh, think thats a great sentence, hopefully they will die in jail anyway... they deserve to..

..and even if the younger one gets out he'll be at least 67.

Fool destroyed his own life in taking the life away of another, I'd love to know what they're thinking now, after today they'll hopefully be quickly forgotten.

Is the Magna Carta still worth the paper it was written on, not much of it left after tampering,

and then,

"First trial without jury approved "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8106590.stm

Wow, I didn't know that. I am genuinely disgusted and worried for the future. Now precedent is set it will be easier for this to happen in the future.

I don't agree with the concept of a whole life tariff if I am honest, 45 years is about right.

An interesting question arises from this. If a British soldier/soldiers in Afghanistan did this to a known Taliban combatant whom just happened to be off duty at the same time, would they be deserving of the same fate as these two?

Wow, I didn't know that. I am genuinely disgusted and worried for the future. Now precedent is set it will be easier for this to happen in the future.

I don't agree with the concept of a whole life tariff if I am honest, 45 years is about right.

An interesting question arises from this. If a British soldier/soldiers in Afghanistan did this to a known Taliban combatant whom just happened to be off duty at the same time, would they be deserving of the same fate as these two?

Probably not, but there is no global sentencing and some crimes in one country are not crimes in another.

Game, set & match.

RIP Drummer Rigby.

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Doesn't that kind of outcome sound ever so slightly like what these men did to Lee Rigby?

its ironic isnt it that certain people cannot for the life of themselves see the irony in the barbarism and uncivilised acts that they spout, it would lower us to their depths, we are more civilised and got the moral highground

i say life and 45 years "minimum" is enough, to say they never set fut outside a prison again :)

The judge should have released them into the custody of Lee Rigby`s fellow squaddies , then the correct punishment would have been dealt to these two animals.

The judge should have released them into the custody of Lee Rigby`s fellow squaddies , then the correct punishment would have been dealt to these two animals.

**See Above**

These two wanted to die as martyr's. Keeping them alive for the rest of their natural in a Cat A prison is great.

Nice to see the EDL and BNP turn up and show themselves up again. Did anybody see the EDL supporter show his backside live on the BBC?

Pics here.

http://www.anti-fascists-online.com/scum-pulls-a-moonie-at-the-lee-rigby-demo/

These two wanted to die as martyr's. Keeping them alive for the rest of their natural in a Cat A prison is great.

And will probably cost us little more than £20,000,000.

And will probably cost us little more than £20,000,000.

So what ?. Death is too good for them. Leave them in a suicide proof cell in solitary confinement , no religion to rot for the rest of their lives. Evil barbaric scum. I'd contribute to a fund to pay for their miserable existence.