Lee Rigby's killers trial

I can't believe how much air time is being given to these two scumbags.

I don't really care about their backgrounds and what they've done in the past, that's for the relevant bodies to assess, all I want to know is the result of the trial.

Giving them this much publicity is exactly what they want....Are our media really that stupid? :loopy:

Regards

Doom

Its a worldwide issue,the Islamist s wont be happy until they have conquered the world.

http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/50-christians-burned-to-death-in.html

Not for the faint hearted.

---------- Post added 19-12-2013 at 23:06 ----------

Go for it Roy.

You can call me what you like but you know your supposed to be using the usernames dont you,naughty naughty.:P

---------- Post added 19-12-2013 at 23:08 ----------

What do you suggest "we" do?:huh:

First of all stop voting liblabcon,they are the ones who have let this happen,second get active in a political party that will do something to stop and reverse it,if people dont act soon then just what do you think will be left for your grandchildren,it wont be nice for sure.

Are our media really that stupid? :loopy

Unfortunately all the press care about is getting the views, in turn making money.

He/she said they were all jumping up and down which is making out like all Muslims were doing it so it was a lie.

In that respect then your right :)

I wouldn't disagree with that, I would however add that many that haven't killed, support the killing in the name of their God.

That's just completely offensive cobblers.

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 00:01 ----------

Its a worldwide issue,the Islamist s wont be happy until they have conquered the world.

That's just rabble-rousing paranoia.

Edited by Plain Talker

just heard on itv news that the police said there are hundreds more in this country(muslim extremists) we have been warned:suspect:

One of them says an eye for an eye,give them to Lee Rigbys regiment.

I can't believe how much air time is being given to these two scumbags.

I don't really care about their backgrounds and what they've done in the past, that's for the relevant bodies to assess, all I want to know is the result of the trial.

Giving them this much publicity is exactly what they want....Are our media really that stupid? :loopy:

Regards

Doom

I thinks its important to understand the reasons why one humans kills another humans, if we don't understand or acknowledge the reasons we have no hope of preventing it in the future.

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 06:57 ----------

That's just completely offensive cobblers.

That's just rabble-rousing paranoia.

Does that means you don' think any Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attack.

Or

You you are offended by the Muslims that did celibate the 9/11 attack.

I thinks its important to understand the reasons why one humans kills another humans, if we don't understand or acknowledge the reasons we have no hope of preventing it in the future.

I completely agree, but I don't think it should be in the public domain.

Government officials, security services, social services and maybe even religious leaders should be made aware, but I'm not sure it's a good idea ramming it down the throats of Bob the Greengrocer or Shahid the Taxi Driver.

These two scumbags clearly wanted publicity and that's exactly what they're getting. The less publicity for them to push their cause, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Regards

Doom

Just seen the interview with his brother,dosn't condem the murder but slates foreign troops are in a muslim country,nowt about foreign muslims being in a Christian country.

Just seen the interview with his brother,dosn't condem the murder but slates foreign troops are in a muslim country,nowt about foreign muslims being in a Christian country.

My bold=

Which country would that be?