Black Friday Sheffield

Anyone know of any good discounts today?

Do you mean specifically in Sheffield?

The best discounts are online IMHO.

Why are we now having Black Friday in the UK all of a sudden? I thought it was an American thing?

Why are we now having Black Friday in the UK all of a sudden? I thought it was an American thing?

America sneezes. we get a cold.

ASDA- seems a lot of the more popular stuff in the Handsworth store was sold out by 8.20am though

ASDA- seems a lot of the more popular stuff in the Handsworth store was sold out by 8.20am though

Perhaps theres more scrubbers that live ear that one? :lol:

It is American, the day after Thanksgiving. Which if you imagine Christmas without presents, pretty much sums it up.

Designed to kick start Christmas shopping, of course UK shops are now copying it.

Mail has an article on some decent online deals....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515293/Black-Friday-Britain-Christmas-shopping-crazy-thousands-gifts-slashed.html

Perhaps theres more scrubbers that live ear that one? :lol:

Wonder if any of them can write in English as well

I am sooo sorry. I hate Black Friday and never ever participated in it. :(

Its a terrible thing and people go manic for no real reason (plus everyone knows the real deals are to be had AFTER Christmas)

Most sales here, seem to be online - John Lewis' deals seem to be all online based.... Wait until Monday as the REAL deals are to be had then. Cyber Monday most retailers in the world participate in and you can find some amazing deals.

It is American, the day after Thanksgiving. Which if you imagine Christmas without presents, pretty much sums it up.

Designed to kick start Christmas shopping, of course UK shops are now copying it.

Mail has an article on some decent online deals....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515293/Black-Friday-Britain-Christmas-shopping-crazy-thousands-gifts-slashed.html

Its a bit late to kick start xmas shopping....its less than four weeks away. I always finish mine by the end of November but this year I finished it three weeks ago.

I am sooo sorry. I hate Black Friday and never ever participated in it. :(

Its a terrible thing and people go manic for no real reason (plus everyone knows the real deals are to be had AFTER Christmas)

Most sales here, seem to be online - John Lewis' deals seem to be all online based.... Wait until Monday as the REAL deals are to be had then. Cyber Monday most retailers in the world participate in and you can find some amazing deals.

Apology accepted! :hihi:

I've seen videos on YouTube of Americans going crazy in the Black Friday sales, all scrambling over each other...like Arnie in Jingle All The Way!

Apology accepted! :hihi:

I've seen videos on YouTube of Americans going crazy in the Black Friday sales, all scrambling over each other...like Arnie in Jingle All The Way!

Was a bit like that in Asda Chaucer rd today. Crazy :loopy: