Volunteers needed - Sheffield Dog Rescue

Are volunteers still required? What sort of people/experience are you looking for?

Thanks

Becky

:D

Hi Becky

Yes we are always in need of volunteers in the following roles:

Dog walking, we always need people to exercise our dogs and can get a lot of helpful feedback from the walkers about the dogs behaviour when out and about.

Fosterers, we desperately need foster homes (without children) for our long stay residents.

Emptying food bins, we have food bins in some local supermarkets which need emptying and taking to the kennels.

Promotion of the rescue, at events such as dog shows or even to organise (or have ideas about) new events.

And probably loads more!

Many thanks for your enquiry, I'll pm you the details of where the dogs are kept in case you want to walk them.

Hi Becky

Yes we are always in need of volunteers in the following roles:

Dog walking, we always need people to exercise our dogs and can get a lot of helpful feedback from the walkers about the dogs behaviour when out and about.

Fosterers, we desperately need foster homes (without children) for our long stay residents.

Emptying food bins, we have food bins in some local supermarkets which need emptying and taking to the kennels.

Promotion of the rescue, at events such as dog shows or even to organise (or have ideas about) new events.

And probably loads more!

Many thanks for your enquiry, I'll pm you the details of where the dogs are kept in case you want to walk them.

I would be happy to help out with perhaps picking up the food and any other stuff, my arm is still quite poorly but I may be able to walk any smaller dogs you may have that dont pull a lot, I could bring my daughter to help me so Monday afternoon would be a good time for us both.

Powerage , thank you that's a lovely offer. Monday afternoon is fine.

I would really like to offer to dog walk, but I always have my daughter with me in her pram, and I dont think I would be suitable. When she starts preschool next september, I would definetly be interested in helping most mornings :)

Hi Kirsty

Yes , please remember us when you have free time.

Most of our dogs come to us as strays and with no history are not suitable for walking with a small child and/or pram. However, it would be lovely to see you when your daughter's at preschool.