Parking enforcement company at NGH

Does anyone know the name of the company that controls parking/fines around the Northern General Hospital?

Does anyone know the name of the company that controls parking/fines around the Northern General Hospital?

Iss, if you ring 2434343 they'll give you the details

If I remember correctly it is printing company called Liberty Printers

I ask because I had another encounter with the A hole little migit that walks around like Hitler, giving out threats, this time he was objecting at me to leave my car at the entrance of Chesterman because an old lady needed my help getting her into my Taxi.

I've had enough of this guy now, either I'm going to start reading the laws about how much power this company has in the NGH or I might make a direct complaint about his behavior.

I ask because I had another encounter with the A hole little migit that walks around like Hitler, giving out threats, this time he was objecting at me to leave my car at the entrance of Chesterman because an old lady needed my help getting her into my Taxi.

I've had enough of this guy now, either I'm going to start reading the laws about how much power this company has in the NGH or I might make a direct complaint about his behavior.

Film him on your phone mate, then youtube it. :D

Film him on your phone mate, then youtube it. :D

I will when I get a better phone, but when I asked what authority did he have to threaten me with a ticket for just helping an old woman into my taxi his reply was, 'this is private land, I don't need authority' - puzzling I know.

I will when I get a better phone, but when I asked what authority did he have to threaten me with a ticket for just helping an old woman into my taxi his reply was, 'this is private land, I don't need authority' - puzzling I know.

Met plenty like him in my time mate, used to maintain a lot of student property gardens and they'd be on you like a bad rash, when all you're trying to do is the job you're paid for, but give em a fluorescent jacket and a badge. :hihi:

i know who you mean.I work there and twice my ticket ran out,1st time i got a warning,second time i was over by 5 mins ang got a fine he takes no prisoners horrid little man. I tried to explain I was late because I had a duty phone call that had to be dealt with.

i know who you mean.I work there and twice my ticket ran out,1st time i got a warning,second time i was over by 5 mins ang got a fine he takes no prisoners horrid little man. I tried to explain I was late because I had a duty phone call that had to be dealt with.

Hope you didn't pay it !

See the PCN megathread. ;)

Hope you didn't pay it !

See the PCN megathread. ;)

So basically he doesn't have any authority then, because it is private land therefore not enforceable?

Silly little bloke, he's kind of answered my question lol

So basically he doesn't have any authority then, because it is private land therefore not enforceable?

Silly little bloke, he's kind of answered my question lol

As at least a percentage of all fines go back to the NGH i don't like to publicise the tickets aren't enforceable, but like any other PCN they aren't. If you intend to play the game follow Walkley Dave's instructions, not penistones. ;)