Nice Pubs in S5 Area

The Greyhound in Ecclesfield is Ok The travellers opposite the police station and what about the new Wetherspoons on Chapeltown a bus ride away? There are also some nice pubs at Grenoside Cow and calf Top Red Lion. We visted Wadsley Bridge WMC last week and were pleasantly surprised good atmosphere good band and excellent prices but i think you need to be a member if you want to go in when there isnt an entrance fee. Keep away from Firth Park!!

You and another poster (Scoobz) I think both recommended The Travellers. It's actually only a 15 minute walk. Tried it on the 23rd. Not bad, think it will be my local.

Everyone needs a preferred local, right?

There is a club on Chaucer Road. It's a quiet one on a cul-de-sac near the big Asda. It's called Chaucer Family Social Club (previously known as St Celia's).

It has two sides. One room allows children and the smaller room doesn't. Cheep beers etc

The Greyhound in Ecclesfield is Ok The travellers opposite the police station and what about the new Wetherspoons on Chapeltown a bus ride away? There are also some nice pubs at Grenoside Cow and calf Top Red Lion. We visted Wadsley Bridge WMC last week and were pleasantly surprised good atmosphere good band and excellent prices but i think you need to be a member if you want to go in when there isnt an entrance fee. Keep away from Firth Park!!
Ms INTERPERT I do hope you don't mean FIRTH PARK WMC as its 1 of Sheffield best run wmc's clean safe great prices and some of the best FREE Entertainment in clubland membership of over 1500 please DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU HAVE BEEN:rant::rant::rant::rant::love:

theres a pub in Firthpark called wharncliffe near all the shops,

then after that, your best going to a working mens club.

as for lovely and quiet, get some good locks and make sure your house insurance is set up and get a alarm system in when you can

Horrible crap hole.