Nigella lawson drug allegations

Damn, I bet when Heston Blumenthal is staving he doesn't tuck into a dish of snail porridge, spherified peas and the smoke from burnt seaweed whilst listening to a CD of seagull noises.

slightly off topic - but heston does my head in - horrid face with stupid glasses on - his food always looks disgusting and he's an asshole - can't fault him for taking large amounts of money off stupid, gullible rich people though.

does nigella have an eaterie? or is she just a telly cook?

slightly off topic - but heston does my head in - horrid face with stupid glasses on - his food always looks disgusting and he's an asshole - can't fault him for taking large amounts of money off stupid, gullible rich people though.

does nigella have an eaterie? or is she just a telly cook?

Just tele I think, but then so is Nigel Slater and I'd rather eat his food than Heston's chemical slop any day.

skunk cannabis has that effect - in the throes of severe munchies after 3 days of coke induced starvation, she isn't going to be preparing one of her perfect little recipes is she? KFC and snickers washed down with a big mac.

that's how she keeps all that soft flesh on her chest.

Heh you are all bile Frank person. Try not to drown in it.

Her media career is finished, that's for sure. The glamourous domestic goddess has been exposed as a dirty depraved druggie.

Oh .. typical over the top attitude of the ignorant !

Oh .. typical over the top attitude of the ignorant !

Why is it over the top? Her public persona has been exposed as a total fraud.

It hasn't really. Her public persona was celebrity cook, rich friends passing round the champers in the background and a general aura of glamour and largess.

That she toots a bit just means you replace the champers with lines of Columbian.

I don't think many of her TV viewers saw it that way.

I don't know about that. I never took any notice before but I will now.

It will also be interesting to see what happens with the media now that new press bill is in force.

It will also be interesting to see what happens with the media now that new press bill is in force.

Already in force?

No it hasnt. Lets see what happens to her media career, but I imagine her books will still sell amd she will still be on the TV in ten years. Her popularity ratings and sales have soared since the trial.

No it hasnt. Lets see what happens to her media career, but I imagine her books will still sell amd she will still be on the TV in ten years. Her popularity ratings and sales have soared since the trial.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigella-lawson-victim-vicious-smear-2951696

Nigella Lawson has been the victim of a vicious smear campaign masterminded by a man who used to work for Charles Saatchi, the Sunday People can reveal.

Publicist Richard Hillgrove started his onslaught against the TV chef within days of the Sunday People publishing the now-infamous pictures of Saatchi grabbing his wife’s neck outside Scott’s restaurant.

Hillgrove accused Nigella, 53, of *setting up the shocking pictures in collusion with a photographer and this paper in a bid to destroy her husband’s reputation.

Later Hillgrove acted as a publicist for the fraud-trial Grillo sisters, overseeing “statements” in which they accused Nigella of taking cocaine regularly for 10 years.

This is something Nigella *vehemently denies and neither sister was able to give evidence that they saw her taking drugs.

In recent weeks he appears to have been working behind the scenes with his former advertising tycoon boss Saatchi, 70, to tip off newspapers about the drug allegations.

Hillgrove has also been responsible for spreading a story that Nigella began her affair with Saatchi six months before her first husband John Diamond died of cancer in 2001 – a claim the celebrity chef has denied.

The extent of the campaign orchestrated by Hillgrove – a self-styled “man with a hat” who has represented Dragons’ Den stars Duncan Bannatyne and James Caan – can be revealed for the first time following the end of the Grillo sisters’ trial.

On Friday the former personal *assistants Elizabetta, 41, and Francesca, 35, were cleared of *accusations that they had defrauded Nigella and Saatchi of ÂŁ685,000.

Just two weeks before Nigella gave evidence at Isleworth Crown Court, West London, Hillgrove – in an apparent breach of Britain’s contempt laws – repeated the drug allegations and accused the chef of running scared.

Edited by Dingus

I couldn't believe what I read about this couple yesterday, they had that much money to spend. They paid ÂŁ25000 a year for flowers, ÂŁ600 a month on window cleaning, ÂŁ800 a month on having the silver cleaned and ÂŁ29000 on VIP tickets and concerts. The kids had ÂŁ80 a day pocket money and could have anything they wanted.