Nigella lawson drug allegations

Everyone sees to have taken it as gospel truth that Nigella was taking drugs. In fact we know nothing about her habits, only what disgruntled ex employees and husband are alleging.

Is nobody willing to suspend judgment till absolute proof is produced?

She was/is/does.

if they threatened to tell , it would be blackmail (not charged) if she let them do it (for whatever reason) there's no criminalty.

the jury will decide.

ps crystal methi chicken & kit e khat for the mog

Good point - could be taken as blackmail on their part, or bribery on Nigella's.

Saatchi is now saying he isn't sure she ever took drugs and that she definitely wasn't "off her head" on drugs.

Saatchi is now saying he isn't sure she ever took drugs and that she definitely wasn't "off her head" on drugs.

He's a complete donkey ..

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 19:20 ----------

I'm doing donkeys an injustice here .. Just can't put what I think he is. Sure you all get the jist.

This is well worth watching if you are interested to find out about the real Nigella

He's a complete donkey ..

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 19:20 ----------

I'm doing donkeys an injustice here .. Just can't put what I think he is. Sure you all get the jist.

He's proof that wealth does not make you a better person, a dreadful excuse for a man.

Good point - could be taken as blackmail on their part, or bribery on Nigella's.

Or it could be the 2 sisters made the whole thing up. I think before I spent 1/2 million on someones credit card I would get them to stick down something in writing. It isn't exactly unusual for someone caught using another person's card to claim "they said it was OK".

Do you really know him that well?

You can judge a man by his actions, opinions and views.

Why, is he a friend of yours?

Or it could be the 2 sisters made the whole thing up. I think before I spent 1/2 million on someones credit card I would get them to stick down something in writing. It isn't exactly unusual for someone caught using another person's card to claim "they said it was OK".

I want a job like they have.

"It can now be reported that David Cameron's "unprecedented" public backing for Nigella Lawson during the fraud trial of her former personal assistants came close to collapsing the case because it was considered "an abuse of process". The prime minister had stunned lawyers when he gave a magazine interview in the middle of the jury trial, where he described the TV chef – the key prosecution witness – as a "very funny and warm person" and said he was "a massive fan".

After losing a morning to legal argument over the matter, the judge ruled the case could continue, but told the jury to ignore Cameron's "regrettable" intervention in the Spectator magazine, in which he said he was in "Team Nigella"."

Im very surprised at the verdict.

Not really convinced you can spend 3 times your annual salary each month on the basis that you wont tell on the general company credit card.

There was obviously a lot of manouvering going on by Saatchi imo. He didnt come out of it well at all.