Smoke BBQ resturant St. Paul's area

I am wanting to try this place but my fella is the worse eater ever! He will not eat anything with a bone in it lol

The brisket will be fine - no bone and slow cooked, so it falls apart

Right I will try to convince him. Honest it's so hard to eat out with him. He will once eat roast beef or chicken breast. He might try brisket if it falls apart. We have been all over the world and I end up eating alone while he spends the whole holiday living on crisps! It does cause some right arguments between us lol. I blame his mum as she is the same and so are his kids! Where as I was "made" to try all foods and there is only turnip and swede I can't eat lol.

Heading back here for the 3rd time in February for my birthday. Going for the ribeye steak this time. Great food at great prices!

went tonight - absolutely lovely as ever -we had the sharing platter between THREE of us with burnt ends added and two extra sides (corn bread muffin and coleslaw to go with chips and pit beans) absolutely stuffed we were, and at just over £50 including drinks, remains great value.

Went there last night for my son's birthday, Average food, Overladen with salt, Friendly staff, Apart from who I think was the manageress, Who for some reason doesn't like to see people enjoying them selves