Rich men that pull beautiful women

Which totally debunks 'Charmer's' points re. Genetically engineered women wanting males who will provide for their children. I think Barbara's days of child bearing are over.

I reckon they were over a long while ago, like the men who get Thai brides, that I never understand.

Cressida I said almost the same thing in #3, you look at most rich men and lots have leggy birds round them, the reason M.O.N.E.Y, pure and simple. Look at the gangster films and programmes they are surrounded by these kind of women, why I let someone fill the blanks in.

It is a sad fact and not necessarily too rich, but some men just need to have a piece of "eye candy" on their arm, same as some women that look like prunes they have to have a young buck.

I mean look at Barbara Windsor she's always got blokes much younger than her, why, she's got money & it boosts her ego.

Same with sports cars every time I look it's always the ugly/old guys who are at the wheel - most young gorgeous guys usually don't have the cash, the nice charming good guys with a sense of humour are a bit thin on the ground atm.:D

Same with sports cars every time I look it's always the ugly/old guys who are at the wheel - most young gorgeous guys usually don't have the cash, the nice charming good guys with a sense of humour are a bit thin on the ground atm.:D

There are plenty of good looking men in sports cars. And some older ones and ugly ones. All sorts really.

Old men going through the mid-life crisis.

If you want young men rich men in sports cars, head South.

I'm not sure if this thread is a criticism of old, rich blokes or young women...

I'm not sure if this thread is a criticism of old, rich blokes or young women...

Just wait your turn:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 21:06 ----------

Old men going through the mid-life crisis.

If you want young men rich men in sports cars, head South.

I'm not into really young men or sports cars tbh, I like intelligent, confident men, reasonably goodlooking who are free to enjoy life and are good fun;)

Edited by cressida

Just wait your turn:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 21:06 ----------

I'm not into really young men or sports cars tbh, I like intelligent, confident men, reasonably goodlooking who are free to enjoy life and are good fun;)

Not found one yet then? :(

FACEBOOK springs to mind. :love: er, not the website.

FACEBOOK springs to mind. :love: er, not the website.

But could you ladies meet up to his exacting standards :hihi::hihi:

I don't know, isn't there a danger of being hacked in to?

Maybe it's just as well there aren't a lot of eligible men around - might be too tempting,

I mean, one wouldn't know when to stop!;)

But could you ladies meet up to his exacting standards :hihi::hihi:

Knowing, or rather not knowing FACEBOOK, any old port in a storm. :hihi:

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

There is never an ugly millionaire