Rich men that pull beautiful women

Animals do not have morals. Most males have animalistic urges to mate. Most of us have brains too and suppress those animalistic urges. Of course it's in the background of our minds, but we have evolved to control it. I have experienced predatory females they are pretty awful people.

Animals do not have morals

A tricky thing to discuss, as morals are both transient and subjective. There are many documented cases of orphaned animals being looked after by other animals, sometimes not even of the sames species. Is this a form of morality?

but we have evolved to control it

Again interesting. I would suggest that humanity is perhaps less able to control urges than many other animal species. Despite how "evolved" we are, we are still constantly at war and killing each other. Our most basic animal desire (the procurement of resources) has arguably never been so prevalent within human society.

A female is genetically engineered to search for a mate

This ^ is garbage. None of us have been "genetically engineered".

Animals do not have morals

A tricky thing to discuss, as morals are both transient and subjective. There are many documented cases of orphaned animals being looked after by other animals, sometimes not even of the sames species. Is this a form of morality?

but we have evolved to control it

Again interesting. I would suggest that humanity is perhaps less able to control urges than many other animal species. Despite how "evolved" we are, we are still constantly at war and killing each other. Our most basic animal desire (the procurement of resources) has arguably never been so prevalent within human society.

I was really referring to human sexuality and relationships which was pretty much what the original post was about.

A female is genetically engineered to search for a mate.

In the modern human world, the important resource is money. If you are rich then your children will have more life opportunities than if you are poor.

Where does that leave gay people?:huh:

This ^ is garbage. None of us have been "genetically engineered".

True, perhaps a miss use of the word. Genetically evolved/desigined then. However, please don't be a pedant and try to address the issue at hand. Your pointing out that I used the wrong word does not contribute to the discussion.

True, perhaps a miss use of the word. Genetically evolved/desigined then. However, please don't be a pedant and try to address the issue at hand. Your pointing out that I used the wrong word does not contribute to the discussion.

Then kindly address my point in post 29.

I read your post as genetically evolved. the pedantry has only clarified your point

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 20:18 ----------

Childless????

Gay people can have children too :huh:

One of my very bestest mates has two mothers (never met his dad). I also have a large amount of friends within the gay community (not gay myself, but I love to party and so do the gays!). I would say that the percentage of these whom hope to have children are roughly equivalent to the percentage of my heterosexual friends who want kids.

Why does a successful man need to marry a young leggy blonde, they are probably two a penny in his world, and it seems a very shallow choice so, being shallow, and smart (?) he doesn't need to tie himself down - if the blondes had no brains then a smart guy would soon tire of them and he would notice how intelligent they are - an older rich guy may be past caring and it could be only an ego boost

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

No They are not gullible. They just like to hump leggy blondes and then move onto other leggy blondes. When you're loaded the world is your oyster

Why does a successful man need to marry a young leggy blonde, they are probably two a penny in his world, and it seems a very shallow choice so, being shallow, and smart (?) he doesn't need to tie himself down - if the blondes had no brains then a smart guy would soon tire of them and he would notice how intelligent they are - an older rich guy may be past caring and it could be only an ego boost

Cressida I said almost the same thing in #3, you look at most rich men and lots have leggy birds round them, the reason M.O.N.E.Y, pure and simple. Look at the gangster films and programmes they are surrounded by these kind of women, why I let someone fill the blanks in.

It is a sad fact and not necessarily too rich, but some men just need to have a piece of "eye candy" on their arm, same as some women that look like prunes they have to have a young buck.

I mean look at Barbara Windsor she's always got blokes much younger than her, why, she's got money & it boosts her ego.

I mean look at Barbara Windsor she's always got blokes much younger than her, why, she's got money & it boosts her ego.

Which totally debunks 'Charmer's' points re. Genetically engineered women wanting males who will provide for their children. I think Barbara's days of child bearing are over.