Rich men that pull beautiful women

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

In truth, only the most naïve of rich and famous men must genuinely believe that beautiful women throw themselves at them for anything another than fame or material gain.

What’s equally as disturbing is beautiful women claiming they are dating such people for legitimate emotional reasons.

Frankly, as long as both parties aren’t kidding themselves, who cares? It’s only when such couples start talking about ‘deep emotional bonds’ or ‘not being bothered about the money’ that you want to stab a screwdriver through their eye socket.

In truth, only the most naïve of rich and famous men must genuinely believe that beautiful women throw themselves at them for anything another than fame or material gain.

What’s equally as disturbing is beautiful women claiming they are dating such people for legitimate emotional reasons.

Frankly, as long as both parties aren’t kidding themselves, who cares? It’s only when such couples start talking about ‘deep emotional bonds’ or ‘not being bothered about the money’ that you want to stab a screwdriver through their eye socket.

Exactly.

And it also works the other way round. Just the other day I walked past a couple holding hands. He was a decent looking bloke, she had a face like a bulldog, but a 36hh chest. I found myself thinking, fair play.

Exactly.

And it also works the other way round. Just the other day I walked past a couple holding hands. He was a decent looking bloke, she had a face like a bulldog, but a 36hh chest. I found myself thinking, fair play.

If this is the case in general, with rich men and gold diggers, then each deserve the other.:gag:

If this is the case in general, with rich men and gold diggers, then each deserve the other.:gag:

But therein lies the problem. This is rarely how it plays out with both parties happy with their role and the overall deal. One of the parties usually gets bored of the other and decides it isn't what they want anymore and they don't feel like sticking to the arrangement for all eternity, or directly after the children are born. As there wasn't any real love holding them together in the first place, it's easy to change your mind isn't it. Either the gold digger wants her big payoff now rather than later or the rich man finds an even sexier play thing and wants rid of the first. I have only ever known real life cases of the bloke losing heavily in this type of scenario, never the other way round.

Exactly.

Just reminded me of Dumb & Dumber, when that man & woman walk past them and Harry says "would you look at the buns on that", and Lloyd says "yep I bet he works out"

Poppet it would seem that the men you describe really are that gullible, I don't know why but some men especially in 40's & 50's seem to get some sort of ego boost, by having a young lass on their arm.

Footballers are just thick in the main, so normally get the attaching thick bimbo accessory. If you want the perfect example of a sad old man that's always got a fit leggy bird on his arm, Pete Stringfellow.

I think sad is a poor choice of word. For someone who is sad, Peter Stringfellow does a good impression of the cat that's got the cream.

No I'm not missing the point and that's not a good example.

A more logical example would be,

Man A who is worth £10 Million self made.

Man B who is worth £10 Million inherited.

She would go for Man B of course. Because every gold digger worth her salt knows that the self made ones are tight with their cash because they understand the value of money. :)

How a man is wealthy means nothing to the self respecting gold digger, she cares more that he will spend it on her and fulfil her ridiculous needs.

And any rich man worth his salt knows that there is literally no end to the amount of money a woman can go through. This is why a woman can have a closet just for shoes and handbags. They want 700 pairs of shoes because they are shiny. These types of women make me laugh so much.

As a chick I would go for the self made man (A) as there is every chance of him making more. That is unless (B) comes with a title which is always nice.

Those types of women get sneered at by guys with empty bank accounts and women with a face like a box of frogs. :hihi: