Rich men that pull beautiful women

Exactly bet he has plenty of attractive woman.

I met his girlfriend on holiday once Antonia Wassername once. Now she was pretty

I mean look at Barbara Windsor she's always got blokes much younger than her, why, she's got money & it boosts her ego.

Sid James didn't do too badly!

I would rather be rich and have a beautiful woman than skint with an ugly one.

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

Do they actually believe this? Or do you just imagine that they believe this?

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 09:30 ----------

The worse thing is, these men end up marrying such women and don't even consider a pre-nuptial agreement - how thick is that?:o

They don't even consider something that has no legal basis in the UK. Wow, that's pretty stupid :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 09:36 ----------

Why does a successful man need to marry a young leggy blonde, they are probably two a penny in his world, and it seems a very shallow choice so, being shallow, and smart (?) he doesn't need to tie himself down - if the blondes had no brains then a smart guy would soon tire of them and he would notice how intelligent they are - an older rich guy may be past caring and it could be only an ego boost

Physical attractiveness is closely linked to having a good set of genes. there wouldn't be a lot of point (in evolutionary terms) for physical attractiveness existing if it wasn't to help distinguish between the genetic quality of a potential partner.

The typical gender roles that we adopt in this sort of society means that some people will be looking at both physical characteristics and also financial ones (as a proxy for success) in a mate. A male that is already rich can ignore the financial one and just look for the good genetics via attractiveness.

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 09:38 ----------

Which totally debunks 'Charmer's' points re. Genetically engineered women wanting males who will provide for their children. I think Barbara's days of child bearing are over.

It doesn't debunk it at all, it just demonstrates that it works both ways around, rich men and rich women are attractive because of their wealth, and they look for physically attractive and younger partners.

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 09:42 ----------

Just wait your turn:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 21:06 ----------

I'm not into really young men or sports cars tbh, I like intelligent, confident men, reasonably goodlooking who are free to enjoy life and are good fun;)

Presumably men can be those things whilst also being young and/or having a sports car.

Is Rooney rich?

He has a little fat lump on his arm. And I don't mean he's bumped his elbow.

Where's the leggy blonde there?

I remember when the wags were out in full force at the World Cup in Sven's time. Some right bimbo's led by Ms.s Beckham and Cole. But in there were the ordinary women of some of the other players. After all, 22 lads in the squad and not everyone had married a stunning bimbo.

But it appeared embarrassing to the 'ordinary' women being in the company of the stunners.

You could see the self conscious behaviour being alongside someone with perfect teeth, complexion and figure.

That goes some way to admitting we do feel 'inferior' next to such cosmetic perfection. The sight of brilliant white teeth nowadays is dazzling for all the wrong reasons.

Even watching the 'soaps' doesn't show us ordinary people. Sure there's the normal looking type thrown in as a character - but most of it is the beautiful. Even the local news now has attractive young women replacing the 'ordinary' folk who previously were good enough as they had the ability. Now, in our obsessive quest for beauty, you can't announce the weather without being a size 10, ample bosom, long coiffured hair, perfect teeth and ........ young!

It's no wonder those with the money buy this commodity that is rammed at us every where.

You've got to be young. Stay young. Be attractive. Become more attractive. Be slim. Get slimmer. Have good teeth. Change them [just like that] for perfect teeth. Then keep them whitened.

Oh, and you must be fun, enthusiastic and never criticise. Everything must be fun. fun, fun!

I always laugh whenever I see that Mrs Merton interview with Debbie McGee:

"So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?" :hihi:

You could ask the same question of Mrs Bernie Eccleston.

Regards

Doom

I know quite a lot of wealthy middle aged men. Some have younger wives/girlfriends who do love them for their personality, but would probably not be with them if they were not wealthy to begin with. Some however are complete, and there's no better word for it, prostitutes who are with their partner simply cause they are rich. I don't know how they can do it, but good luck to them.

Don't all women play the field and find the best that they can attract? I live in an area where there are many wealthy men of all ages. Most are happily married and still living with the partner they initially settled down with.

All men play the field and try to sow the wild oats, but most eventually find a life partner who may or may not look like a super model. I'm not aware that guys on modest incomes go out looking for "tugs".

I am not sure men and women have compatible biological agendas.

For example, women generally want to tie a man down, capture him, have him provide for and defend her and her progeny. Men generally want to spread their seed around...

Is Rooney rich?

He has a little fat lump on his arm. And I don't mean he's bumped his elbow.

Where's the leggy blonde there?

I remember when the wags were out in full force at the World Cup in Sven's time. Some right bimbo's led by Ms.s Beckham and Cole. But in there were the ordinary women of some of the other players. After all, 22 lads in the squad and not everyone had married a stunning bimbo.

But it appeared embarrassing to the 'ordinary' women being in the company of the stunners.

You could see the self conscious behaviour being alongside someone with perfect teeth, complexion and figure.

That goes some way to admitting we do feel 'inferior' next to such cosmetic perfection. The sight of brilliant white teeth nowadays is dazzling for all the wrong reasons.

Even watching the 'soaps' doesn't show us ordinary people. Sure there's the normal looking type thrown in as a character - but most of it is the beautiful. Even the local news now has attractive young women replacing the 'ordinary' folk who previously were good enough as they had the ability. Now, in our obsessive quest for beauty, you can't announce the weather without being a size 10, ample bosom, long coiffured hair, perfect teeth and ........ young!

It's no wonder those with the money buy this commodity that is rammed at us every where.

You've got to be young. Stay young. Be attractive. Become more attractive. Be slim. Get slimmer. Have good teeth. Change them [just like that] for perfect teeth. Then keep them whitened.

Oh, and you must be fun, enthusiastic and never criticise. Everything must be fun. fun, fun!

Wayne Rooney met his wife when they were 12.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/01/article-2408378-1B902431000005DC-519_634x911.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2408378/Wayne-Rooney-gives-wife-Coleen-break-carrying-baby-Klay-step-lunch-date.html&h=911&w=634&sz=164&tbnid=Bp4eD3O66c2D5M:&tbnh=96&tbnw=67&zoom=1&usg=__El2gB8lNDWiTFnITQzm71-cIPCQ=&docid=GUp8ALLeyeQfcM&sa=X&ei=1eSVUru5BcuAhAeJt4HIDQ&ved=0CJIBEP4dMA8

She is not exactly a stunner. However what you do notice is she makes the best of what she has.

Having a husband with money allows her to spend time having her makeup and hair done and buying flattering clothes.

It is easy to walk around town and see girls & women who would be very attractive if they took better advice on clothing and didn't dye their own hair in the toilet bowl after their mother had cut if for them.

Rich men don't really have to pull beautiful women though do they. A certain type of beautiful women is simply attracted to the rich man and does something about it, he just decides whether or not he can be bothered to take her home. The rich man has all the power until he makes the massive mistake of putting a ring on her finger. Then it's all pretty much over for the guy if he's punching above his weight. But, if he can afford the guaranteed financial hit down the road and wants a bunch of kids, up to him I guess. Whatever makes you happy init. I've always found it odd that people really think that the guy doesn't know that the model is only with him for his money. Of course he knows, he just doesn't give a damn because he's enjoying her every night and she'll make a great mother and hopefully gorgeous children. It's a fair trade off for the rich guy if done properly. And as time passes and the old girl ages, you keep her happy and then get a mistress or few. I don't see the problem.