Rich men that pull beautiful women

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

I bet the majority aren't bothered.

Poppet it would seem that the men you describe really are that gullible, I don't know why but some men especially in 40's & 50's seem to get some sort of ego boost, by having a young lass on their arm.

Footballers are just thick in the main, so normally get the attaching thick bimbo accessory. If you want the perfect example of a sad old man that's always got a fit leggy bird on his arm, Pete Stringfellow.

Some women will do owt for a bit of money and limelight....Unfortunately..

In some cases they probably are attracted to their personality. The kind of personality that enables someone to become rich and the arrogance that goes with being rich with little or no effort. In one the personality delivers the money, in the other the money delivers the personality.

Are the men really that gullible or do they want leggy blondes and have a personality that has got them one?

what i think is also sad is women who have a holiday romance then marry their holiday beau because they know he s the one who truly loves here

Poppet it would seem that the men you describe really are that gullible, I don't know why but some men especially in 40's & 50's seem to get some sort of ego boost, by having a young lass on their arm.

Footballers are just thick in the main, so normally get the attaching thick bimbo accessory. If you want the perfect example of a sad old man that's always got a fit leggy bird on his arm, Pete Stringfellow.

The real test for these gullible men would be, announcing they are bankrupt, then seeing how long their girlfriend hangs around for.

The real test for these gullible men would be, announcing they are bankrupt, then seeing how long their girlfriend hangs around for.

Oh so very true, what gets me though is they keep saying these women are beautiful, walk round town we have some gorgeous lasses in our fair city. No I'm not saying you're not one of them either :)

Pete

That's more or less what I thought and you can bet your life the first retort by these men will be something like, "Shut up, I earn more money than you," even though they might not.

I know quite a lot of wealthy middle aged men. Some have younger wives/girlfriends who do love them for their personality, but would probably not be with them if they were not wealthy to begin with. Some however are complete, and there's no better word for it, prostitutes who are with their partner simply cause they are rich. I don't know how they can do it, but good luck to them.

what i think is also sad is women who have a holiday romance then marry their holiday beau because they know he s the one who truly loves here

You been reading "Take a break?" :hihi:

Old portly ladies holidaying in Turkey and falling for the charms of the young locals.

The worse thing is, these men end up marrying such women and don't even consider a pre-nuptial agreement - how thick is that?:o