Birds and things

One of my neighbours is going to hospital for a very long stay and has some pets in need of re homing.

Im looking after the dog, the cats going to live with a friend of mine but im struggling with the birds.

She has 2 canaries and two budgies.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a bird re homing place or something?

They all have cages by the way if that makes a difference.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

try this page on Facebook. One of the admins on there Kieron runs a bird sanctuary, and has links with others who also run bird sanctuaries. He rehomed a budge for my g/f about a year ago, which we thought was on its last legs due to bereavement, but it ended up rebonding with a hen bird and still living the good life :) He's on here but we can't remember his username, sorry.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177486722379847/?fref=ts

Hiya.

Have you rehomed yet? Where are you located? I have a large indoor aviary which houses 2 pairs of lovebirds and some quail. Plenty of space.

Let me know

Steve

Sarah, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago about this, but had no answer as yet.

---------- Post added 02-12-2013 at 19:35 ----------

I posted the comment above on the 28th, four days ago. Sarah visited on here, on the 30th, but has not replied to my comment about me PM-ing her.

I already have a canary and I am sure we could find a home for another cage. Hubby hates budgies though so I cannot help there

One of my neighbours is going to hospital for a very long stay and has some pets in need of re homing.

Im looking after the dog, the cats going to live with a friend of mine but im struggling with the birds.

She has 2 canaries and two budgies.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a bird re homing place or something?

They all have cages by the way if that makes a difference.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

i will have the budgies if u still have them pm me thank you