Astronomy Groups

Anyone who is involved in a club for astronomy? I have always been interested in taking this up as a hobby but would not know where to start. Thanks in advance.

Anyone who is involved in a club for astronomy? I have always been interested in taking this up as a hobby but would not know where to start. Thanks in advance.

just look up at the sky at night :)

There are several,twelve actualy,but it depends what star sign you are.You have to join the one with people of the same sign as you.

There are several,twelve actualy,but it depends what star sign you are.You have to join the one with people of the same sign as you.

This is a bit of a joke. right?

Your not seriously mixing The Science of Astronomy up with the complete bunkum of Astrology, no its gotta be a joke.