Subway doesn't sell bacon!!

So do I, but they aren't bacon.

My god, he's alive! :thumbsup:

Does he do good joints :hihi::hihi:

:hihi:

I think that snuff bad jokes for this thread... ;)

That's like having fried spam when you fancy a good pork chop.

I regularly commit culinary heresy, fried spam is far superior to ANY pork chop :blush:

I regularly commit culinary heresy, fried spam is far superior to ANY pork chop :blush:

Some people have no idea,do they.Fried spam and egg in white sliced,food of the gods!

Some people have no idea,do they.Fried spam and egg in white sliced,food of the gods!

I praise the gods for Monty Python, twas them that taught us all the Spam song :hihi::hihi:

Sarah's actually a man, because no lady would come out with half as much garbage as he does.

She is right. Bacon is delicious. Muslims and jews dont know what they are missing.

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 15:26 ----------

I never said i was a lady though did i.

You certainly implied it in this post:

If its the same one that i had a run in with he grabbed my skirt and told me what hed like to do with me after i told him i had no change.

:hihi:

The subway near me sells bacon. Maybe because London Road has a high Muslim population there's just no need for bacon.

Th popularity of places like Subway, McDonalds, Costa etc is down to consistency. You can go to a McDonald's in Leeds or London and you will get exactly the same burger. You cant say that for any of the local small businesses for obvious reasons. People want to know what they will get and they will stomach mediocre quality for constancy.

This is dead right. I have some good "local" takeaways and some that have forced me onto a strange tiolet for extended periods far from home, hence I will often play safe with a Big Mac than botchulism burger surprise.

And franchises should be as universal as possible rather than letting each do what they want. Sub post offices never could pick and choose what services they offered.

Sub post offices never could pick and choose what services they offered.

..er, yes they can :|

And franchises should be as universal as possible rather than letting each do what they want. Sub post offices never could pick and choose what services they offered.

They can't pick and choose though. Just like Nando's and KFC, franchisee's of Subway can choose to offer the normal menu or the halal menu. They're not allowed to go "I don't like peppers" and then refuse to serve them.

This thread is making me tempted to go to the health food shop next door to work tomorrow and loudly complain when they won't make me a bacon sandwich, [they only sell vegetarian food] - customer's always right and all that.

..er, yes they can :|

Of course they couldn't. Only certain ones were offered national lottery when came out and car tax was very much rationed. You couldn't kick milk tokens into to touch either for example.