The New Moor Market

Corker have you actually been?

Why do you have to go to knock it,after all,it's NEW,It's in SHEFFIELD,which means knock it!!!!!!

Thats how it works on here isn't it???????????

Well,Tell you what,lets give it a week and if it doesn't turn into the best market in western europe SHUT IT JUST SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously don't like people who disagree with you, that's life I'm afraid and what makes a forum keep going :)

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 20:55 ----------

Why do you have to go to knock it,after all,it's NEW,It's in SHEFFIELD,which means knock it!!!!!!

Thats how it works on here isn't it???????????

Nope, do you want me to say it's brilliant, excellent, superb just to please people ???

Where's the free parking for these "not so affluent" as you say ???

So Corker hasnt been.

Monza why are you quoting me?

So Corker hasnt been.

Monza why are you quoting me?

I have been inside several times before it opened...

Where's the free parking for these "not so affluent" as you say ???

Staples is only just round the corner...

Good to see someone singing it's praises Bedrock:)

Well am sick of the negativity, we have a new market so let's give it a go.

These next 6 months will be a big test and am sure there will be some stall holders who leave, but those that will stay will have more sustainable business because the rents are so high.

I think Castle Market was 20 years out of date and its prices stayed that way, the Moor Market is in current line with most places now so that should weed out the week links so to speak.

Looking forward to visiting the Beer Central place!

That will be my first port of call tomorrow lunchtime when I take a look at the new place. Hopefully their prices will be reasonable, I wouldn't mind some Kernel, Magic Rock and Moor beers for Christmas. :)

I've not been to Castle Market for years, that end of town has become scruffy and inhabited by dirty Neanderthals.

Regards

Doom

Staples is only just round the corner...

Staples car park is for staples customers only, people seem to think you don't get ticketed there and they don't see you taking the micky, trust me they do.

That will be my first port of call tomorrow lunchtime when I take a look at the new place. Hopefully their prices will be reasonable, I wouldn't mind some Kernel, Magic Rock and Moor beers for Christmas. :)

I've not been to Castle Market for years, that end of town has become scruffy and inhabited by dirty Neanderthals.

Regards

Doom

You forgot the drones who frequented the market, I could swear some of them were on auto pilot :hihi:

You forget the drones who frequented the market, I could swear some of them were on auto pilot :hihi:

Let's support the market but not the people who will end up in it then ???

Sounds a little 2 faced to me...

Let's support the market but not the people who will end up in it then ???

Sounds a little 2 faced to me...

Hey so what, the Moor Market should be hoping to serve the next generations now.

I did see a lot of young folk in today so that is surely a good sign, lots of student types can only be a good thing :rolleyes:

Hey so what, the Moor Market should be hoping to serve the next generations now.

I did see a lot of young folk in today so that is surely a good sign, lots of student types can only be a good thing :rolleyes:

Forget the rest then...