The New Moor Market

I went into the market last week, it’s about three months since my last visit, and was amazed to see another two nail bars had opened, just how many false nail bars do we need ? There are less fish and meat stalls than when it opened, there was a new stall selling Indian food, ready made curries etc. I can recommend their onion bhajis and lamb samosa. It seems unless you wish to purchase all things vape related ( must be about four stalls selling this now ) or wish to have false nails added there really isn’t a lot to see. However I shall still keep going for my tomato sausage for however long the butchers can keep trading.

Can I ask you which stall you get your tomato sausage from as I can't find any good tomato sausage anywhere.

Hasn't Barnsley just got a new Market hall? Not been yet, but the old market was very good.

Barnsley council built a brand new home for the market tenants then did a major renovation and face lift on the old building then moved them all back in .

The standard of the work done is excellent inside and out with toilets and disabled access on both floors .The market is bang up to date the stalls are new and the whole market feels like a place you want to be in and spend some cash. Looking forward to my next visit all ready.

Can I ask you which stall you get your tomato sausage from as I can't find any good tomato sausage anywhere.

I was thinking of asking the same question for the same reason.

Barnsley council built a brand new home for the market tenants then did a major renovation and face lift on the old building then moved them all back in .

Eh? The streets must be paved with gold in Barnsley. What are they going to do now with the brand new home?

Eh? The streets must be paved with gold in Barnsley. What are they going to do now with the brand new home?

Win some awards especially when the new library and arts building opens next spring, and all done and dusted in less than two years.

I would imaging that Barnsley council will have a very good plan for it perhaps someone in the know could let us in on the plan. The street outside the new market entrance is actually block paved and looks fantastic.

Butchers at Heeley Green does excellent tomato sausage.