Red Road Radio? What The Hell is It all about?

Enjoyed Red Road last night. Nice eclectic mix of music and plenty of it, and not too much chat.

Nice work Giles.

If you don't like it you can always turn it off. I think it's got some good slots on it

Redroad FM is a community radio station broadcasting from a community centre in Keveton Park.

I listen for the local business adverts... They're actually brilliant

I've not heard it yet but surely it cant be as bad as Radio Sheffield and we pay for that rubbish.

I once heard a hallam fm dj say "Sheffield amateur radio club Westbourne road" talk about the kettle and pot.

I think one of the djs is an SF member.

Really? Let us guess > I say ***** ****** :D

The signal is all over Sheffield and it is the most unprofessional commercial radio station I have ever heard and stuff.

Opines?

Yeh, it's not a commercial station actually, its a community project, involving youth projects etc. Its based in Kiveton Park and helps get the youth off the streets doing something productive etc

Just tuned in to Redroad radio they seem to play a wide range of music it's certainly different I think the DJs are learning their trade but will give it a longer listen when I'm out in the van after Xmas.