What are Police doing at Regent Court flats in s6

Think the issue is not asking....your right that's what the forum but the immature thoughtless callous rubbish that people put on when they have no idea what they are talking about

I'm glad all the pathetic comments were removed out of respect for the deceased and family, goodness what they must be going through

It's a shame that some people on here are immature and don't have a jot of respect as they spoil the forum for the rest of the decent people

---------- Post added 23-11-2013 at 12:45 ----------

Sorry meant to put .. That's what the forum is for

Sheffield ppl are Nosy - thats just the way we are , i cant see a problem with that

If you don't ask you don't find out. Nothing wrong in asking. Just that in threads such as this, tact and respect is called for not flippancy.

I don't see what's wrong with asking why police are all over the block of flats you're living in...........noone is asking for anyone to be disrespectful they might just want to know if they should be concerned after all they live there too.

If it was that urgent to know then surely the easiest thing to do is knock on your neighbours doors and ask them as they are probably more in the know with living there than the 100,000 + members of Sheffield Forum scattered all over sheffield and beyond.

I don't see what's wrong with asking why police are all over the block of flats you're living in...........noone is asking for anyone to be disrespectful they might just want to know if they should be concerned after all they live there too.

i'm quite sure if there was a general risk to the public the police would have advised the citizenry. despite the media's attempt to portray otherwise death's by violence are rare and 9 times out of 10 the victim and perpatrator are known to each other.