What are Police doing at Regent Court flats in s6

Noticed they were there when passed at 5:30

I live in the building but can't find out what's going on. They have been here for 2 days with loads of crime scene people in the building too!!

Then maybe there's a reason they don't want people to know.

Yeah I'm thinking maybe something serious happened so probably best to keep my nose out!

Stating the obvious I know. ... Someone who lives near me has been found dead in their flat and that's all anyone needs to know. If and when police want to make details public they will. Would be nice if the silly comments could stop, out of respect for deceased and their family

Would be nice if the silly comments could stop, out of respect for deceased and their family

I totally agree, I find the behavior of so many posters absolutely crass. :(

Oh good! the mods have had a tidy of the trolls.

PS Trolls -Please think before posting, it could be your loved one- or even you !

Edited by stonecircle

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these "what are the police up to" threads should be banned, let the police get on with the job and you get on with your own life without being so nosey.

If we can't ask what the police are doing, and particularly what the helicopter is doing, then the forum could be run on a ZX Spectrum.

This forum is all just about gossip after all. How many people here, if asked in the real world- "what are the police doing across the road?" would answer "I don't know but I think we shouldn't talk about it as it might interfere with their work"?

Police have been on there since last nite

I don't know, did you go and ask them ?

If we can't ask what the police are doing, and particularly what the helicopter is doing, then the forum could be run on a ZX Spectrum.

This forum is all just about gossip after all. How many people here, if asked in the real world- "what are the police doing across the road?" would answer "I don't know but I think we shouldn't talk about it as it might interfere with their work"?

I thought it was intended to give useful information to other members or ask for assistance.

Have far better things to do that waste time gossiping, which can be dangerous.

I don't see what's wrong with asking why police are all over the block of flats you're living in...........noone is asking for anyone to be disrespectful they might just want to know if they should be concerned after all they live there too.