Toy shop at Attercliffe in the 1970s

What was the name of the toy shop in Attercliffe in the 1970s? It was near The Carlton pub and I'm sure it was something corner.

That's the one! We'd get a present each week in there, just couldn't remember the name. Cheers

Was it part of Banners?

No it was literally about 2 doors up from The Carlton pub. I do remember the crazy little supermarket in the basement of Banners

I was a Hitchens kid and was amazed with the pipe system for the money pods in Banners. Got my first Hornby set from Cutters Corner after saving up for a year.

Can't believe a leeds fan knew the answer!!

I remember the suction pipes in Banners for the cashier's change.

If banners was still as it used to be then there would be coach trips turning up to take a look and shop there, who says updating is always a good thing.

If i could take my son christmas shopping somewhere like that id be there like a shot.

Its like redgates,who wouldnt want to take their kid there at christmas, it was magical.

there was another toy shop just down from the pavilion at xmas i used to have the glass front stuck to my face