Mum2Mum Market Nearly New Sales

Hi,

I just wanted to remind any of you who may have stuff to sell that our next sale is in just under 3 weeks. We still have sellers stalls available.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions,

Sam

Hi Sam

I just wondered how much it would be for a small business stall? I've started out as a Me&i Rep (Swedish clothes company for women and kids) and would love to promote my business there if possible?

Many thanks

Emma

Just a little reminder that the next nearly new sale is this Saturday from 10am-12pm.

All sellers tables are booked and among other things for sale there will be:

a moses basket and stand

baby bath and accessories

a jumperoo

a leapfrog baby walker

a bumbo and tray

a silvercross linear travel system

a graco travel cot

a graco travel system including car seat

happyland toys

Plus loads loads more....

Come see what you can find- great quality gently used items priced at a fraction of the high street costs!

Admission is £1 if you bring a friend and print out a 2 for 1 voucher (http://www.mum2mummarket.co.uk/2-for-1-admission-offer.html), there will be some vouchers available on the door.

Free admission in the last half hour of the sale.

The Victoria Centre, Stafford Road, S2 2SE

---------- Post added 23-02-2014 at 14:44 ----------

Next sale is next month: Saturday 15th March, 10am-12pm, Hillsborough Trinity Methodist Church, Middlewood Road, S6 1TN (use postcode S6 4HE for sat nav).

Hi

Can you confirm if you are holding a sale tomorrow at the Victoria Centre as I've tried to book a table but can't on the link

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately I've had to cancel the next few sales (up to the Summer) due to family commitments and a change in my circumstances. It is a real shame because the last few sales were brilliant. Please keep watching the website for details of future sale dates.