Need help making a quality Youtube video

Hi

I have an idea for a short youtube film which I hope will encourage people to give to foodbanks before Christmas. I have no budget but may be able to get small donations to cover cost. As this needs to go live at least a week before Christmas everything needs to be done asap,

i'd like the film to have a professional feel to it and would love to hear from anyone with experience/ideas.

if you are interested please PM me for more details.

the film would need 2 main actors, a woman(mum) in her 20s-30s and a boy (son) around 10 years. many thanks

Hi Donna.

I've just joined the forum, so can't PM you quite yet.

I would like to help with this project if possible.

I can help with writing some original music, and also going over the script to check it etc.

There could well be other stuff I can help with too. :)

Cheers,

Zak

Hi Donna.

I've just joined the forum, so can't PM you quite yet.

I would like to help with this project if possible.

I can help with writing some original music, and also going over the script to check it etc.

There could well be other stuff I can help with too. :)

Cheers,

Zak

Thank you Zak for your reply. I may have left it a bit late for this year so I have decided to get involved with one of the initiatives that's already happening. I still plan to do it for next year as I don't think the situation will have improved, unfortunately.