Radio sheffield football heaven

Ha ha love it!

Brian the Miller is so irritating while Brian the Blade is entertaining.

Edited by prince al

"While ever them lot keep winning, that fool of a chairman will never realise that that joke of a manager isn't the man to get them promotion".

seems to be the mood on Football Heaven.

On 10/03/2020 at 17:18, prince al said:

Ha ha love it!

Brian the Miller is so irritating while Brian the Blade is entertaining.

And Mark the owl yeah!, talking a few weeks ago about owls plight, points deduction, bad form, efl investigation, " you know what I think yeah?,, I think we've just been unlucky!", bless him

8 hours ago, pintor said:

And Mark the owl yeah!, talking a few weeks ago about owls plight, points deduction, bad form, efl investigation, " you know what I think yeah?,, I think we've just been unlucky!", bless him

Lol, if he meant we the supporters, then he has a point. :)

it was in the paper today,the FA made a mistake and did the reading of charges the wrong way round and meant us to be deducted 12 points a few weeks ago,BUT they got it wrong and had to change the points deduction to this coming season,so we were very lucky,my claim to fame on the radio show is i met the famous brian the blade at crown green bowls at greenhill park,intresting man,despite being a blade.