Arena Booking Fee Question

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this one, I know that it used to be the case if you called in at the Arena box office with cash you didn't get charged the booking fee. Is that still the case? Just looking online and want to avoid the fees if I can but don't know if they have stopped this little loophole - don't want to waste cash on fuel driving to the Arena (or energy walking there!) and still have to pay the fees.

Thanks!

no, you pay a booking fee regardless now for all events, I thinks it £1 per ticket if memory serves correct

Might as well just sit in the comfy office and pay the full booking fee then! Thanks :)

For Steelers games it's 5% even if you buy your tickets from the box office.

Regards

Doom

I booked a family ticket to Saturday Niggt Takeaway and was charged £11.20 :-/

£3.50 booking fee per Arctic Monkeys ticket :(

just a big ripoff, why charge for something thats just an excuse to charge more for something when you get the tickets yourself

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

As from 14th July 2013 tickets purchased in person from the Arena Box Office by cash for shows at the Arena will be subject to a 5% booking fee - the same charge is made for all other payment methods in person at the Box Office for shows at the Arena

From...

http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/how-to-book/booking-information/#_in-person-at-the-arena-box-office

I think the whole process of purchasing tickets is a complete rip off and genuine fans are losing out, I have wrote my MP on this to no avail.

It was £7 at Manchester Arena the other day :(

I think the whole process of purchasing tickets is a complete rip off and genuine fans are losing out, I have wrote my MP on this to no avail.

Curious as to what you expect your MP to do when the Arena is a private company and is in line with all other entertainment venues.

I'm not happy that GT News charge 80p for a Mars bar when you can get one for 60p in Sainsburys, I'm going to write to the local Police and Crime Commissioner.