United lose at home again and Wednesday erm

Rich sorry mate but ANY bloke that sups Budweiser & enjoys it has never had a decent drink EVER. Like xxxx it's only called that as Australians can't spell p--$.
:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Rich sorry mate but ANY bloke that sups Budweiser & enjoys it has never had a decent drink EVER. Like xxxx it's only called that as Australians can't spell p--$.

Drove pass the xxxx plant in Brisbain,there was just people peeing in a big tank and taps taking it straight into barrels.

United and Wednesday going down ! Nalied on ! His royal highness must have been most upset today ! :hihi:

United and Wednesday going down ! Nalied on ! His royal highness must have been most upset today ! :hihi:

Hey up it's the Walking Dead, how did Orient do today?

Hey up it's the Walking Dead, how did Orient do today?

TBH Pete after the racist comment on the other post of his about us anyone with any sense of propriety would be ashamed to be back so soon

TBH Pete after the racist comment on the other post of his about us anyone with any sense of propriety would be ashamed to be back so soon

Paul I did not see that one mate, I take it was bad to inflame you big man.

Not so Mighty today..... Thought the blades would win tbh .

Not so Mighty today..... Thought the blades would win tbh .

Let's face it Rich the nicknames the fans gave the clubs, Massive & Mighty, okay tongue in cheek, but both are miles out we are both garbage. I'm sorry but anyone that cannot see that has worse eyesight then Ray Charles, or Stevie Wonder.

Let's face it Rich the nicknames the fans gave the clubs, Massive & Mighty, okay tongue in cheek, but both are miles out we are both garbage. I'm sorry but anyone that cannot see that has worse eyesight then Ray Charles, or Stevie Wonder.

yeah, i dint know whether to get the both are crap thread out of retirement since we didnt play, thatll be next week lol

Sheffield united must be a seriously bad side, we keep saying it's the managers

To blame, but it's the players just not Good enough :mad:

Sheffield united must be a seriously bad side, we keep saying it's the managers

To blame, but it's the players just not Good enough :mad:

Much easier to blame one bloke than eleven.

I'm always surprised at how many turn up to watch surely there are better things to do like, say, hitting youselves on the head' or jumping off a cliff. When are you going to call for the manager to be sacked. Sows ears and all that.