Daft pictures of hard done to people in the 'papers'

Here's a little treat for you all...enjoy!

http://www.shoutingatco.ws/2011/08/03/hear-me-wail-best-of-the-daily-mail-sad-faces/

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 16:58 ----------

I didn't even notice the make up, was too busy being mesmorised by the barnet/hat/nest jobbie!

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 17:47 ----------

This is a belter. Wonder how long it took this little cutey to master his newspaper face?! Bless!

http://apiln.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/rope-swing-anger.html?m=1

The 'Noisy sex couple ' are priceless:hihi::hihi:

It must be a laugh a minute at your house.

You do realise that Frank Spencer was a comedy character don't you?

What's that supposed to mean? It's still poking fun at someone with a disability who suffers from something not of their own fault and probably written by someone just like yourself. Would you laugh at someone with cancer for instance? If you're wondering why that's wrong it probably explains why the UK is in the state it is today

Edited by Mecky

What's that supposed to mean? It's still poking fun at someone with a disability who suffers from something not of their own fault and probably written by someone just like yourself. Would you laugh at someone with cancer for instance? If you're wondering why that's wrong it probably explains why the UK is in the state it is today

:hihi::hihi::hihi: This forum gets better by the day :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Maybe if people like you removed the stick from their arse and lightened up, the UK wouldn't be in the state it is today.

Just in case you're actually being serious, I'd give this number a call. They might be able to help you out 0300 123 3393.

:hihi::hihi: (Yes. That's me laughing at cancer)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: This forum gets better by the day :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Maybe if people like you removed the stick from their arse and lightened up, the UK wouldn't be in the state it is today.

Just in case you're actually being serious, I'd give this number a call. They might be able to help you out 0300 123 3393.

:hihi::hihi: (Yes. That's me laughing at cancer)

Oh, right, thanks for the further demonstration

Oh, right, thanks for the further demonstration

I aim to please! :)

Now, must dash. I have sitcom scripts to write!

What's that supposed to mean? It's still poking fun at someone with a disability who suffers from something not of their own fault and probably written by someone just like yourself.

If anyone is poking fun and taking advantage, its the newspapers who manipulate a non-story into something.

If anyone is poking fun and taking advantage, its the newspapers who manipulate a non-story into something.

Precisely, that's a symptom though and not a cause or reason.

Must be another slow news day - http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/south-yorkshire-couple-in-peppa-pig-racism-row-1-6863760

"They said the toddler gets upset in crowded places and they hoped the tune from her favourite show – complete with pig-like snorts – would help calm her.

But an Asian woman accused them of being racist and reported them to the driver of the X78 First bus."

Something tells me there is more to the story than innocent singing and snorting!!

Must be another slow news day - http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/south-yorkshire-couple-in-peppa-pig-racism-row-1-6863760

"They said the toddler gets upset in crowded places and they hoped the tune from her favourite show – complete with pig-like snorts – would help calm her.

But an Asian woman accused them of being racist and reported them to the driver of the X78 First bus."

Something tells me there is more to the story than innocent singing and snorting!!

I wonder the same thing, love the sad picture though, even the kid looks hard done by :hihi: