The music at Meadowhall

Interesting fact, in the whole history of time ever there have only ever been two Christmas songs worthy of the name ever.

Slade: Its Christmas

Wizzard: I wish it could be Christmas Every Day

And just like every other Christmas song, they are incredibly annoying and tedious when heard before the 24th December and after the 26th December.

K.

Bahh Humbug. This post depresses me it's chrsitmas!!!!!!!

Cheer up season of good will and all that.

Miserable gits.

Rant over

Its taking the elf and safety police a long time to get down there with their decibel metres.

Made the mistake of trying to access a small part of meadowhall. I have mobility issues and can't walk more than 7 to 10 steps without having to stop as my back starts to spasm. The amount of people who walked into me, and would probably have just walked over me if they could, was terrifying.

That's me for this year. Did enjoy it though, despite paying for it now as I can't stand up.

Made the mistake of trying to access a small part of meadowhall. I have mobility issues and can't walk more than 7 to 10 steps without having to stop as my back starts to spasm. The amount of people who walked into me, and would probably have just walked over me if they could, was terrifying.

That's me for this year. Did enjoy it though, despite paying for it now as I can't stand up.

Saffy, you must be a glutton for punishment ! I know exactly how you feel though, it's the same with me. :)