The music at Meadowhall

just been to meadowhall to be greeted by very loud depressing music, it was just like walking into a funeral,and inside its so loud i saw one woman put her hands over her ears get up of the bench and walk out. suppose its a change from itsssssssssssssssssss christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but oh dear change the cd someone

I actually like it and consider it quite Disneyesque.

Having said that though, if I worked there and had to endure it every day, I would soon tire of it.

They could play constant screaming sounds and it wouldn't put me off, the place is fantastic :love:

I hate it when I'm in a card shop trying to read card verses and the shop is playing music just that bit too loud, I cannot hear myself think. I usually end up walking out.

This applies to anywhere not just Meadowhall.

Went in B&M at Hillsborough yesterday and they were playing crappy xmas music, god knows how the staff stand it.

suppose its a change from itsssssssssssssssssss christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but oh dear change the cd someone

I don't want to pull you up on your spelling but shouldn't that be iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistmas?

I dislike having music of any kind playing whilst I'm shopping. At my age I simply find it distracting. Just can't think.

Meadowhall is the worst place for this as not only do you have the "Meadowhall music" but each shop you pass is playing a different tune. The result is a complete muddle.

iiiiiits begining to sound alot like christmas every where you go!!!!

Let's be honest here. Meadowhall attracts the sort of morons who require constant music just to keep their limited attention span. So it's no wonder normal people will be quite appalled by it. Another good reason to avoid the place and the simpletons which feel strangely drawn to it...

Let's be honest here. Meadowhall attracts the sort of morons who require constant music just to keep their limited attention span. So it's no wonder normal people will be quite appalled by it. Another good reason to avoid the place and the simpletons which feel strangely drawn to it...

Awww little man :love:

I went last night too, first thing I commented on was how loud the music was, my husband said it wasn't very festive:hihi: I assume the theme is supposed to be winter/ice world given the decorations.

One more trip planned to finish off the christmas shopping then I'll be avoiding the place till after the sales have finished.

I went last night too, first thing I commented on was how loud the music was, my husband said it wasn't very festive:hihi: I assume the theme is supposed to be winter/ice world given the decorations.

One more trip planned to finish off the christmas shopping then I'll be avoiding the place till after the sales have finished.

Thanks, next time we start at boots and get some earplugs before moving on.