BBC Radio Sheffield

Has surely fallen to an all time low today with Rony's 'aitch' vs 'haitch' debate?

Has surely fallen to an all time low today with Rony's 'aitch' vs 'haitch' debate?

Yeah, maybe they should start discussing UFOs v Chinese Lanterns, or thouse thousands of bodybags in Meadowhall. It's nearly Christmas after all :)

I might have been on Rony's show but tbh, if ever there was a person to send you to sleep it is him.

There's a great deejay on Radio Sheffield from 5 am who I think should be given a better slot (i.e. Rony's!).

And shoot me down with flaming arrows, but I'm not a fan of Toby Foster either!!

I might have been on Rony's show but tbh, if ever there was a person to send you to sleep it is him.

There's a great deejay on Radio Sheffield from 5 am who I think should be given a better slot (i.e. Rony's!).

And shoot me down with flaming arrows, but I'm not a fan of Toby Foster either!!

It's not Rony's or Toby's fault. They can be very entertaining at times.

Perhaps the producers / editors should give them more interesting topics to discuss.

Rony Robinsons programme is usually enough to put a glass eye to sleep !

Edited by Michael_W

He's got a face for radio old Rony. He's a cross between Stig of the Dump and Worzel Gummage.

He's got a face for radio old Rony. He's a cross between Stig of the Dump and Worzel Gummage.

Don't be silly... I'm sure Rony has a beard

Don't be silly... I'm sure Rony has a beard

:hihi: (10 characters)

you mean he sometimes puts his 'thinking' head on? :hihi:

The Toby Foster morning slot is the biggest load of crap since Chrystal sets went out of fashion.

The football lads try to bring some interest but the rest spend two hours giggling among themselves at Toby's non jokes.

They then go onto what their kids are up to or their holidays in fact it is all about the presenters and Sheffield and South Yorkshire can take a running jump as far as they are concerned.

It seems as though local radio is on the way out and apart from Paulette Edwards and Diana Luke followed by the Football heaven lads Radio Sheffield has hit an all time low.