Guest for dinner?

I felt the same in my youth, but my life experiences since then, plus several years of New Labour government have left me cynical and wary :help:

i'm not sure what that has to do with the matter in hand - unless you were in the habit of inviting john prescott round for tea - i can see why that would make you think twice before you did anything like that again

You are welcome to have dinner with us anytime you want, that's if you do not mind a manky fat rottweiler and bits of gun parts all over the place.

I too HATE cooking and loneliness is a horrible feeling so feel free to Pm me if you want :)

If i said that about my partner, i would be dead by now!

i'm not sure what that has to do with the matter in hand - unless you were in the habit of inviting john prescott round for tea - i can see why that would make you think twice before you did anything like that again

Until I read the Daily Mail, I didn't know that every adult male is a paedo, every young male is a mugger, every female is a golddigger and every immigrant is a combination of all the above.

Good for you for being brave enough to post anything on this site,

as i was reading through it, it struck me once again how dam right Rude, Spitfull and just how Nasty people are on this site.

I wish there was more people like you who want to meet other people and have a nice life,, maybe if the nasty ones got off there back side and got a Job and left this site and there negative attitude more peope would use it,,

I hope you meet some nice people to share dinner with

as i was reading through it, it struck me once again how dam right Rude, Spitfull and just how Nasty people are on this site.

I wish there was more people like you who want to meet other people and have a nice life,, maybe if the nasty ones got off there back side and got a Job and left this site and there negative attitude more peope would use it,,

Sweeping generalisations and accusations are fun.

Anyway, you posted that at 2.26pm in the afternoon, go and get a job(!!!)

Oh indeed, speaking of which... have you noticed how the forum dies off every weekday at around 3pm? I suspect all the unemployed people are rushing off to school to collect their kiddies :hihi:

Anyway, you posted that at 2.26pm in the afternoon, go and get a job(!!!)

xxx.......... Edited by esme
quote tags

I totally agree with everything you say, I really hope this person meets some nice people to have dinner with

the nasties all come out in force and pounce on anyone showing the guts to post a honest genuine cry for help, shame on the trolls on here, OP dont be put off, there are some lovely people on this forum and im sure you will befriend some of them and who knows it may lead to the company you seek, good luck

Sunrain

My offer still stands, you are more than welcome to come and dine with us.

I shall even attempt to cook something edible :D

When you are able to pm and if you are interested then just send me a message with dietary requirements etc and we can sort something out.

Sunrain

My offer still stands, you are more than welcome to come and dine with us.

I shall even attempt to cook something edible :D

When you are able to pm and if you are interested then just send me a message with dietary requirements etc and we can sort something out.

You're very brave. No way would I let a total stranger into my house. If the offer is taken up, please tell us how it went, but the cynic in me is saying you will not get a reply.

Edited by verona