Vodafone signal s13 handsworth area

My Vodafone internet is terrible too but I think it may be the phone as I also have an iPhone and it isn't quite as bad (although it's still worse than Orange, who are in my opinion the best major supplier)

10 year customer of VF, took 3 contracts from them end of Nov due to same issues in same area - now happily paying 1/3 of price on '3' and happy

Hi caz7,

Thanks for coming back to me.

As you've been unable to resolve things via the first six steps of the troubleshooting guide I linked you to, could you follow step seven so we can look into things further?

Hi Tier,

I'm sorry to see you're now looking to leave us.

If you need any further help please let me know.

SheffBloke and ivy01,

So we can help you further with your respective concerns could you also follow the troubleshooting guide on our eForum here?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee_Vodafone. Any chance of getting a mast erected at High Green. Phone is useless in the home and I can barely get a signal outside. O2 is almost as bad at the moment

Vodafone are a crock of """"""""""""". Don't use them and ignore the troubleshooting garbage that "Lee" has suggested as clearly it won't fix the masts.

Hi wassamadda1,

I'm sorry to see that you're unhappy with the level of service you're receiving from us.

In regard to the troubleshooting steps I've linked to, if steps 1-6 don't resolves things then I'd recommend following step 7 so we can investigate them further.

Hi Lee_Vodafone. Any chance of getting a mast erected at High Green. Phone is useless in the home and I can barely get a signal outside. O2 is almost as bad at the moment

Hi kidneystone,

We're always looking to improve things where we can.

To check if enhancements are planned in your area could you head over to here and key in your post code?

If none are planned email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

You say vodaophone here to help i can see from this thread a lot of un happy customers where nothing has been done !!!

Its so frustrating paying for a contract that is a load of crap and customer serice is crap signal is crap and the trouble shooting is crap!!!!!!!

nothing has been done at all, lee Vodafone did nothing at all. Vodafone say you need to switch to 2g, did that, didnt work at all. I left Vodafone, now iam happy. Vodafone don't care about you, they just want your cash. power to you. haha. hilarious

I have a iphone 4 on 3g having same problem , losing calls, text notr been delivered until up to 1 hour, how do I put my phone on 2g to see if that helps

Dont bother with customer service they are a waste of time take my word i tried for over 6 months!!!! i even went to onbusdman they said they dont give you 100% signal all the time

Best thing i did call phones for you over phone i got samsung galalxy 3 and 100 cash back i then sold my i phone 5 to pay them off £200 and woth every penny

Vodaphone :mad::mad::mad: