Vodafone signal s13 handsworth area

lee Vodafone, thanks for looking into it, here is the reference number [#5250676].

the signal is worser than being in ASDA

been with vodaphone 12 years took them to ombudesman now as poor signal everywhere drop calls and call failed had i phone 5

finally bit the bullet hopefully wont have to pay the contract of if i win

now on ee 4g have s4 and (touch wood) brilliant

I've been with Vodafone 14 years but when my contract is up I won't be going with them again unless they get their act together. My Husband is on 3 and my son on EE and wherever we are they both have good signals and are able to get on the internet easily but I have barely any internet or signal.

I'm in S13 too but this happens wherever I am. I was in Scarborough recently and had no internet at all!

Edited by caz7
added text

I was told by vodaphone phone shop to

Turn Internet if in order to

Make calls what a joke

They are

My husband still with Vodafone

And cant wait to get away from

Them same thing call failure and no

Internet they should be

Fined for bad service

I have just moved from o2 to Vodaphone, big mistake I wish I'd never done it. For me the reception is really poor for both calling, texts and the internet. In lots of places not just a specific area.

The customer service I have received from the could be described as disinterested at best. It's a very expensive mistake.

Take screen shots of call failure and

make notes of calls to customers service

then take it to the ombudsman

im hoping I will win or just pay half

Of the contract of

getting internet is not the problem. the problem is it keeps dropping. i turn internet off so I use 2g siganal but that drops out aswell just as bad doesn't look like lee Vodafone is doing anything either.what a surprise ! have you all made Vodafone aware of your problems ? they will only look into it when a few people complain, I cant do it on my own but if we all speak up then they have to take notice. iv noticed that it is not just s13.its all over sheffield

Yep Vodafone is aware as ombudsman hss taken my case on I don't even use

The sim now still paying contract waiting to see if I win

I live at s20 and work at s9 still the same

lee Vodafone, thanks for looking into it, here is the reference number [#5250676].

Hi Tier,

Thanks for coming back to your thread.

Rest assured that we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I've been with Vodafone 14 years but when my contract is up I won't be going with them again unless they get their act together. My Husband is on 3 and my son on EE and wherever we are they both have good signals and are able to get on the internet easily but I have barely any internet or signal.

I'm in S13 too but this happens wherever I am. I was in Scarborough recently and had no internet at all!

I have just moved from o2 to Vodaphone, big mistake I wish I'd never done it. For me the reception is really poor for both calling, texts and the internet. In lots of places not just a specific area.

The customer service I have received from the could be described as disinterested at best. It's a very expensive mistake.

Hi caz7 and charlie75,

I'm sorry to see that you're also experiencing difficulties.

For further help with things could you follow the troubleshooting steps I linked to in post six last week?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

I've done all those things before and it has no impact at all. I'm just really disappointed in Vodafone, I've been a loyal customer for all these years but the service is just really poor now. The only time my Internet works ok is when I'm at home on wireless, then I don't need it as I have my pc.

I've been having a lot of problems with my vodafone signal for months, especially in town around West St/University area, like other people have said, phone keeps dropping calls, line breaks up, other callers saying i keep breaking up. I've had an Iphone 5 since March, but problems started in the summer before that i had no problems with Blackberry (apart from it being a rubbish phone). Sending texts have been an issue too, having to change 3g signal to 2g signal for text to send, and I can't send text pictures messages to anyone apart from the wife, but can email them.